La Vuelta 2022 - Stage 2:- 's-Hertogenbosch - Utrecht 175.1km ***Spoilers***

2»

Comments

• Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,135
    Sure I saw TGH crossing the line fairly near the front in the slo mo replays.
  • Mad_Malx
    Mad_Malx Posts: 5,158

If the early timings are correct, there has been quite a bit of movement in the GC.
    Mike Teunissen is the new Maillot Rojo with Gesink tumbling down the rankings.

Is this deliberate, to share the jersey around?
  • Pross said:

Sure I saw TGH crossing the line fairly near the front in the slo mo replays.

Results are updated now, but he's still lost 43", as did Uran, Pozzovivo and Buitrago.
    O'Connor lost 26"
    I also missed Higuita losing 31"
    Masnada, Plapp and Pinot at 35"

I had missed Valverde coming in way down, but he's now at 0", as is Lutsenko and several other Astana riders. Kudus, Padun, Jan Hirt and Impey among a number of others given at 0".
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,194
    PCS listing now confusing, different to how it was, all same time 0" right down to Froomey in 136th but then randoms (?) below also on 0. So why is Thomas de Gendt in 137th at 55"?
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,445
    There was a crash inside the final 3 kms, no?
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,135
    Yeah, some of them must have got tailed off prior to the crash then got through whilst others were held up by the crash. Surprised some of those riders got dropped though unless they got held up in a crash prior to the last 3km.
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,790
    Confusing ...I didn't see any crashes before 3 k to warrant all this and ineos were driving at 1.7 k to go still
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,700
    edited August 2022
    It seems as if the results have caused consternation on other forum as well, but it looks as if things are finally sorted.
    All get ST as far down as Chris Froome in 136th.After that it's a mixture of 0" and lost time.
    So, the only rider who loses time that it might effect is Jay Vine.
    A very amateurish effort in correcting the results. It shouldn't take hours.

https://www.lavuelta.es/en/rankings
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.