friday special forces club welcomes larry, he has long admired their door knocker

2»

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,896
    Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Fun so far

We need some video clips...
    Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Fun so far

From tonight's nightclub?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,801

Stevo_666 said:

* Watch Idiot Savant

Whilst in Verona the other day I walked passed the Swatch shop, they still have a selection of the Omega colab moonswatch in the window. They've now added a little sign saying "display only, not for sale"
    I thought they were meant to be on general release and not a limited edition. I guess they got caught out by demand and suspect any future releases will be more expensive and not just because of all the current supply chain issues
    The Moonswatch is backed by Omega (part of the Swatch group), costs about £200 and looks like pretty much the Omega Speedmaster that Neil Armstrong wore when he set foot on the Moon in 1969 - which costs North of 5 grand. The Moonswatch is quite popular...

Especially the Crudcatcher version..

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,491
    What lovely nails you have Stevo.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,491
    tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Fun so far

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Fun so far

Perhaps not for Stevo but that would be preferable.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Fun so far

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Fun so far

Hmm....Maybe some GoPro footage from the DH?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,467
    Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

* Watch Idiot Savant

Whilst in Verona the other day I walked passed the Swatch shop, they still have a selection of the Omega colab moonswatch in the window. They've now added a little sign saying "display only, not for sale"
    I thought they were meant to be on general release and not a limited edition. I guess they got caught out by demand and suspect any future releases will be more expensive and not just because of all the current supply chain issues
    The Moonswatch is backed by Omega (part of the Swatch group), costs about £200 and looks like pretty much the Omega Speedmaster that Neil Armstrong wore when he set foot on the Moon in 1969 - which costs North of 5 grand. The Moonswatch is quite popular...

Not enough of a contrast between the dial and the hands.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

* Watch Idiot Savant

Not enough of a contrast between the dial and the hands.
    True. It is a £200 watch, mind. With a name like that they should have put a brown ring on the caseback.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,172
    tlw1 said:

Fun so far

How did the bank robbery go?