TDF 2022:- Stage 6: Binche - Longwy, 220kms ***Spoilers***

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,900
    Can powless hang on for jersey
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,680
    Shame, but no go for Wout...

That would have been epically cool
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • mididoctors
    Mad series of crashes
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,633

Mad series of crashes

Was it Jonas with the clipped put save? Crazy
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,711
    Jumbo rider leaves the road on the left and causes a crash on the right
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • Dunno if you're all aware, but live race radio is on the Tour website: https://racecenter.letour.fr/en/ (courtesy of Inrng)

Could listen to Seb Piquet all day
  • TheBigBean
    TheBigBean Posts: 21,750
    Looks like he will lose yellow.
  • ddraver

Dunno if you're all aware, but live race radio is on the Tour website: https://racecenter.letour.fr/en/ (courtesy of Inrng)

Could listen to Seb Piquet all day

Oh wow!
    - @ddraver
  • mididoctors
    Ineos have numbers here
  • ddraver
    Au revoir, Wout!

Out the back for a rest
    - @ddraver
  • mididoctors
    Way ahead of schedule
  • Vlasov chute!
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Lanterne_Rogue Posts: 4,329
    Horrible piece of road furniture just after a bend there - was almost inevitable someone would hit it.
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,633
    Now Vlasov down and up again
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • mididoctors
    Vlasov down
  • blazing_saddles
    edited July 2022
    Golden rule for today: Don’t ride next to Jumbo or Groupama
  • N0bodyOfTheGoat
    N0bodyOfTheGoat Posts: 6,049
    Pog vs Yates on the short steep climb coming up?
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo
  • mididoctors
    Vimoz
  • mididoctors
    Powless chasing on
  • Tashman
    Tashman Posts: 3,492
    Pog testing the water
  • mididoctors
    He has the gap
  • mididoctors
    No he does not
  • mididoctors
    Anyone seen bardet?
  • mididoctors
    edited July 2022
    Good to see roglic going well
  • ddraver
    Pidcock's ears are pricked...
    - @ddraver
  • Tashman
    Tashman Posts: 3,492
    UAE actually on the front!
  • ddraver
    Pog to lead out Pid
    - @ddraver
  • mididoctors
    I hate being right
  • blazing_saddles
    Too, too easy for Pog
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 27,972
    Ha!