Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

seanoconn said:

tlw1 said:

Physio said try a gentle run last night, 5 miles with a pain level of say 3/4 out of 10 - so massive improvement 😎 hurts like 7 out of 10 today 🤬 looks like rest until Saturdays race

Work snizzle and then fun bike later. Current wife back later and kids working so could be fun

How many miles Saturday?
    Just over 30, so not too bad but still rather more than the physio would like
    My running limit is still more like 30 yards :/
    Bit like me then.
    Shall we say... have a 20 yd race?

We could do it by Zoom.
    Cracking idea, I can cheat by going downhill on my driveway. Sounds a bit like one of those challenges they used to have on Banzai. Bottom Bracketeers - Prace your bets now!
    I’ll fire sponge balls from at cannon at you both to make it more interesting.

Edit, might have to get shorty to fire the balls from their end.

Is there a time limit to complete the race? Or whoever makes it the furthest?
    20 yards is a bit tough, on second thoughts let's go for this challenge instead:
    15 yards in it's a knockout style doggie outfits*.

*The padding is handy.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,376
    Glided along on my newly acquired C60 today.
    The problem is that they are so imperceptible, you don't give them enough credit. Glorious Italian craftmanship.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    haydenm said:

haydenm said:

Afternoon, home from driving a client around south Scotland whilst shouting at trees (or no trees, shouting at a farm with no trees currently). My new rabbit killing device has arrived, my current rabbit killing devices are a touch over powered for a small garden...

Do you eat 'em? The bunnies that is.

By rabbit killing device, do you mean shotgun? Can you discharge a shotgun in your back garden?
    Yep, it seems a huge shame to kill things and not eat them, especially now I have a meat smoker/bbq. We have enough space probably for a shotgun but the noise would disturb the neighbours. I've just got a reasonable air rifle to keep the rabbit numbers down quietly, everyone here has complained about rabbit numbers this year.

I do have a .22 on my firearms license but I haven't got round to buying one as the place where I have my deer permission hasn't had a problem yet
    Free, free range meat! I like rabbit, only ever get farmed down here though, which is pricey. Wild can be dry. You must be a decent shot and have a strong stomach, though I remember dressing a rabbit a few times in scouts.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,697

...I remember dressing a rabbit a few times in scouts.

With a necker and a woggle? 😳

Hallelujah, the sun is out, sitting out front enjoying the views with a coldie and a soon to be ready pasta putanesca.
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    orraloon said:

...I remember dressing a rabbit a few times in scouts.

With a necker and a woggle? 😳

And some little woollen bootees. :)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,580
    edited June 2022
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

seanoconn said:

tlw1 said:

Physio said try a gentle run last night, 5 miles with a pain level of say 3/4 out of 10 - so massive improvement 😎 hurts like 7 out of 10 today 🤬 looks like rest until Saturdays race

Work snizzle and then fun bike later. Current wife back later and kids working so could be fun

How many miles Saturday?
    Bit like me then.

We could do it by Zoom.
    Cracking idea, I can cheat by going downhill on my driveway. Sounds a bit like one of those challenges they used to have on Banzai. Bottom Bracketeers - Prace your bets now!

20 yards is a bit tough, on second thoughts let's go for this challenge instead:

*The padding is handy.

Like a sort of animal version of a pub sumo outfit?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,155
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

seanoconn said:

tlw1 said:

How many miles Saturday?
    Bit like me then.

We could do it by Zoom.

*The padding is handy.

Like a sort of animal version of a pub sumo outfit?
    Cartoon rabbits and @haydenm can fire the starting gun
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,580
    I hope Pinno's wire fighting team is ready...
    https://youtu.be/iSyZ5VOr45Y
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]