friday is best served hot

2»

Comments

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    pinno said:

Calambra! Scorchio - no; esthsta es coolio en esthscothes Butros Butros gali.

Ethstoy mal y muchas muchas grumpio.

My Scotland correspondent says it's scorchio up there today, albeit windy. Just like here :sunglasses:

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,615
    That'll teach someone not to live in Sweatland :) Bloody lovely here, sat outside in my shorts watching the sun go down with a cold pint of tramp fuel.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    That lawn needs some feed and weed.
  • Stevo_666
    webboo said:

That's what the dogs are for.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    oxoman said:

Wait till the midges get you.

I'm far enough South to have vineyards nearby. Little bastards don't exist here.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    webboo said:

'Lawn'?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    pinno said:

webboo said:

'Lawn'?
    We have this thing called sun in the south which tends to brown grass.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

pinno said:

webboo said:

'Lawn'?
    We have this thing called sun in the south which tends to brown grass.
    It doesn't reach Pinnos swamp.
  • Stevo_666

• pinno
    Yep and you're welcome to it.
    Although, it's looking a little bit more like Savannah than swamp.
    Are the neighbours thinking 'the last people who lived there kept that garden looking beautiful and now look at it'?
  • Stevo_666
    edited June 2022
    pinno said:

Yep and you're welcome to it.
    Although, it's looking a little bit more like Savannah than swamp.
    Are the neighbours thinking 'the last people who lived there kept that garden looking beautiful and now look at it'?

Nobody can see the garden apart from us but the last owners (bloody scousers) didn't really give a t0ss about the garden and we'll sort it next. Only just finished the big-ish ticket items on the house this week with new boiler and blinds going in. Mind you, no point trying trying to make it a show garden with half an acre or so and two dogs. Just want to sort the holes from where we took some trees and quite a few stumps out.
  • pinno
    At least you got rid of all the burnt out cars and chunks of football stadia.
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

MF has got a lot to answer for.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,659
    Dismantled the old heated towel rail to see if fixable. Possibly was electrically, but years of use meant all the plastics had got too brittle and snapped into a million bits. Off to the recyclers with the remains it is then.

Dinner out in actual restaurant with some friends which was a nice change.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

If it were MF, the bits would be in the neighbours garden.
    That's just ordinary scouse stuff.
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

If it were MF, the bits would be in the neighbours garden.
    That's just ordinary scouse stuff.
    It think he's a neighbour...