tuesday listen carefully, i shall say this only once

2»

Comments

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    tlw1 said:

seanoconn said:

tlw1 said:

Mmmm hobble with hounds as I have really bad plantar fasciitis - can’t quite understand it, as I’ve been doing big mileage for a while not 🤬

Work snizzle and then dropping eldest car of at parents for a service and loading a van and trailer with wood and bringing it back here. Such excitement

Rolling the foot over a massage ball helped me. Golf ball would do.
    👍 physio last night recommended a frozen bottle of water too.
    Mine suggested sitting around doing nothing for a week or 2 again :cry:
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    thistle_ said:

tlw1 said:

seanoconn said:

tlw1 said:

Mmmm hobble with hounds as I have really bad plantar fasciitis - can’t quite understand it, as I’ve been doing big mileage for a while not 🤬

Work snizzle and then dropping eldest car of at parents for a service and loading a van and trailer with wood and bringing it back here. Such excitement

Rolling the foot over a massage ball helped me. Golf ball would do.
    👍 physio last night recommended a frozen bottle of water too.
    Mine suggested sitting around doing nothing for a week or 2 again :cry:
    😢🤬
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    A 'week or two' ?

Your physio doesn't know you and obviously doesn't care about your welfare 'cos 2 weeks of sitting around would lead to alcohol induced organ failure.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    pinno said:

A 'week or two' ?

Your physio doesn't know you and obviously doesn't care about your welfare 'cos 2 weeks of sitting around would lead to alcohol induced organ failure.

How can your organ fail if you haven't got one? :p
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

A 'week or two' ?

Despite what people say, I'm not a machine.
  • Stevo_666
    thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

A 'week or two' ?

Despite what people say, I'm not a machine.
    I was thinking more of tlw's missing liver than you being a fell running cyborg
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

A 'week or two' ?

Erm...
    Heart
    Lungs
    Kidneys
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

A 'week or two' ?

Erm...
    Heart
    Lungs
    Kidneys
    You missed the hint in my post above ;)
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

A 'week or two' ?

Erm...
    Heart
    Lungs
    Kidneys
    You missed the hint in my post above ;)
    I didn't. I was making the point that there were the remains of some functioning bits.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    So does this mean thistle is as much of a pisshead as TLW? That's impressive.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831

Not a chance 😂
  • Stevo_666
    tlw1 said:

Not a chance 😂
    Fighting talk. There's only one way to settle this...