Cycle energy day challenge

Anyone cycle every day as a challenge? What is your minimum distance?

Comments

• N0bodyOfTheGoat
    N0bodyOfTheGoat Posts: 5,846
    edited June 2022
    I've yet to cycle today, but I've ridden everyday since Nov 2nd '21. 30mins+ except two days of ~25mins, one day just under 6 hours. Mostly turbo Nov-Mar, mostly outdoor since. Just over 187 hours so far in '22.

My new turbo arrived a while ago, so I now have the option of heading out, if the rain holds off!
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo
  • Dorset_Boy
    Dorset_Boy Posts: 6,935
    No, not every day, but it will be 140 days this year so far and over 8,600 kms in 250 hours. Shortest would be 50 minutes, but not many that short. Mix of Zwift and outdoor.
    I did go everyday for 22 weeks during the first lockdown and actually had to force myself to break the cycle as there's forever another milestone just around the corner.
  • N0bodyOfTheGoat
    N0bodyOfTheGoat Posts: 5,846
    edited June 2022

I did go everyday for 22 weeks during the first lockdown and actually had to force myself to break the cycle as there's forever another milestone just around the corner.

Yep, very true, I'm not exactly sure why I've ended up where I am with this daily riding streak and when it will stop as I've not actually set a goal to ride everyday.
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo