Giro 2022 - Stage 17: Ponte di Legno – Lavarone 168 km ***Spoilers***

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,900
    edited May 2022
    onto the final climb 1'10" head start for Mvdp and Leemriese
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • amrushton
    amrushton Posts: 1,310
    Looks like they arent chasing
  • amrushton

onto the final climb 1'10" head start for Mvdp and Leemriese

that's going to hurt!

• mididoctors
    1 min 31secs oufff boarderline
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    MvdP riding away
  • mididoctors
    gap to climber group growing
  • mididoctors
    strain 17.2!
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 27,972
    He's either going to win or fall off exhausted.
  • amrushton
    whats the cassette he has got - 34 or 36?
  • mididoctors
    hugh dragging hirt and buitrago in chase
  • kingstongraham
    edited May 2022
    Wasn't there someone who had an irrational dislike of this guy?
  • amrushton

He's either going to win or fall off exhausted.

either way, rider of the day at least.
  • mididoctors
    the guy is the product of selective genetic breeding ... fricken x men
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,711
    MvDP now has a minute and a half over the 3 climbers chasing.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • mididoctors
    gc group looks knackered
  • mididoctors
    bahrain coming forward
  • mididoctors
    MvdP tieing up a bit on the steeper top of this climb i think
  • blazing_saddles
    Pozzovivo is missing from the GC group.
    Almeida already doing his thing and dangling
  • mididoctors
    Mvdp still only has 6 sec gap on Leemreise
  • mididoctors
    what a road!
  • blazing_saddles
    Shockingly bad coverage of the GC group
  • blazing_saddles
    Almeida dropped as is MvDP
  • Dorset_Boy
    Dorset_Boy Posts: 7,488
    MvdP going pop?
  • bianchi_dave
    bianchi_dave Posts: 932
    Beautiful climb this
    Scott Foil RC
    Scott Addict RC
    Trek Emonda
  • TheBigBean
    TheBigBean Posts: 21,750

MvdP going pop?

Popped.
  • mididoctors
    landa attacks
  • kingstongraham
    I'm classing that as an attack.
  • mididoctors
    hindley seated
  • blazing_saddles
    Hindley must still be dreaming of those bonus seconds.
    Looks as if it’s down to Landa
  • kingstongraham
    This is a really good stage.