• First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 14,498
    johngti said:

johngti said:

slowmart said:

That’s the one

Here’s the kitchen foil bar tape thread

https://forum.bikeradar.com/discussion/13034619/dogma-down-but-not-out/p1

Blimey - an actual editor/moderator got involved! Don’t know how I missed that one.

Silver bar tape is definitely abitshit though
    I quite like the silver bar tape.
    I bet you’ve got a dodgy fence too…
    I've seen worse. Yellow, for example. Or yellow and blue cammo.
  • johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508

johngti said:

johngti said:

slowmart said:

That’s the one

Blimey - an actual editor/moderator got involved! Don’t know how I missed that one.

I’ll give you that one. Not trying to deny the dodgy fence though…
  • First.Aspect
    johngti said:

johngti said:

johngti said:

slowmart said:

That’s the one

I’ll give you that one. Not trying to deny the dodgy fence though…
    I don't. I have some questionable sheds though. They are made out of fencing material. Does that help?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    I've never seen a yellow and blue cammo fence, proves the cammo works.
    Oh, and I voted yes, TLW should move to Sweatland so we can laugh at him.
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,474
    TLW probably won’t notice much difference between Shrewsbury and Scotland. The only advantage Scotland has is that it’s further away from Telford.

“Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    slowmart said:

TLW probably won’t notice much difference between Shrewsbury and Scotland. The only advantage Scotland has is that it’s further away from Telford.

This is very true.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,612
    slowmart said:

Errr, there's bits of (Thomas) Telford all over Escocia.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Buckie may be a plus point for Scotland. This could be TLW in a few months time:

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • First.Aspect
    orraloon said:

slowmart said:

And there is always Cumbernauld, Livingston or Glenrothes if you do fancy living somewhere a bit like Telford.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,612

orraloon said:

slowmart said:

And there is always Cumbernauld, Livingston or Glenrothes if you do fancy living somewhere a bit like Telford.
    I lived in East Kilbride for a couple of years, first post student job, council 'executive' flat tower block Glebe Court in Calderwood which was actually pretty good, 5th floor, cracking views out over the Clyde valley. E Kilbride was ok; Cumbernauld I thought was awful.
  • First.Aspect
    orraloon said:

orraloon said:

slowmart said:

I lived in East Kilbride for a couple of years, first post student job, council 'executive' flat tower block Glebe Court in Calderwood which was actually pretty good, 5th floor, cracking views out over the Clyde valley. E Kilbride was ok; Cumbernauld I thought was awful.
    Not been. Cumbernauld is nice. So is Glenrothes, because it looks across to Edimburgh. Kind of like the alcatraz of Scotland.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Stevo_666 said:

Buckie may be a plus point for Scotland. This could be TLW in a few months time:

Months? Days I reckon
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167

Stevo_666 said:

Months? Days I reckon
    That does look like Liverpool Docks in the background.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]