friday in the manner of les automatistes

2»

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625

tlw1 said:

Morning folks,
    Busy day of wfh, computer is playing an April fools joke on me, not sure what it's excuse has been the rest of the year. Rather chilly out, thankfully my commute was even shorter than Stevo's trip to the twatcave. I just had to fall down the stairs. Very glad it's Friday, it's been a long week.
    Good luck with cheering up the EPO TLW, I reckon Seano could have a suggestion for you.

Thank you - he would have to post to suggest something though!
    Maybe he tried to cheer up his better half so can't post or is too busy to post :D
    Too cold and windy for him to be out on his bike, he's a soft southerner like me.
    @seanoconn any ideas on how TLW can cheer up his current wife?
    Cool, I’ll bring my cocktail shaker and a blindfold if TLW1 prefers it with the light on.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,199
    My my, busy day on the forum. Desk jockeys bored on a Friday?

Another day of stripping out treeguards for recycling. 'kin cold wind pedal over there first thing, but in amongst the trees more sheltered and ok to de-layer once got active. Thousands of guards removed, prepped and packed by the team.

First cold beer poured. Another a-comin' soon.

4 weeks and counting to a) Belgian weekender and b) the start of The Move (🤞)
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Could fo with a beer and hsve just been to Edwyn's Beer Shop to get bubbles for TDV's birthdsy tomorrow.

Darn my bad planning.

Now listening to World Cup draw.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.