sunday the dolphins have scarpered

2»

Comments

• beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    You still appear to have an external utility room. Where I live, that's a mark of real wealth.
  • beansnikpoh
    Unless you live in a shed of course.
  • johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508

You still appear to have an external utility room. Where I live, that's a mark of real wealth.

I have a shed with a tumble dryer in it because our kitchen isn’t big enough to put one in…does that count? There’s a chest freezer in there too.

(I hadn’t taken any offence btw 😉)
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    As we be getting guns out and popping caps at stuff at work tomorrow because of stuff casa mf got in the mood tonight by watching Pitch Perfect.

#Accafuckingtastic
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • beansnikpoh
    Space see. Space and time are where it's at.

Apologies if I seemed offensive.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,608
    johngti said:

I have a shed with a tumble dryer in it because our kitchen isn’t big enough to put one in…does that count? There’s a chest freezer in there too.

What about an outside khazi? That's reet posh, that is.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    Stevo_666 said:

johngti said:

Got an alleyway…
  • beansnikpoh
    MattFalle said:

As we be getting guns out and popping caps at stuff at work tomorrow because of stuff casa mf got in the mood tonight by watching Pitch Perfect.

#Accafuckingtastic

Sing. With the animated pigs. Love that film. Also Brave, with Diane off trainspotting as an animated ginger.
  • MattFalle

MattFalle said:

#Accafuckingtastic

Sing. With the animated pigs. Love that film. Also Brave, with Diane off trainspotting as an animated ginger.
    no, beansprout3, no

PP1
    PP2
    PP3

all anyone needs to be happy.
  • MattFalle
    pinno said:

MattFalle said:

pinno said:

^ Headliner board out and stripped.

One long scrape.

Hey presto.

With so much of the interior stripped out, everything got a clean. So when it all goes back together, it will be peachy.

Another bright, crispy morning. Stunning.
    Managed to find an enthusiastic individual to do the worst of the hedge. He'll also enthusiastically take money from me too.
    That'll free me up to do other things.

Shorty is one of only 2 people selected to represent her whole school in a climate change project. So we're having a daily chat and a bit of research so she's well versed and well prepped. The 5 P's @johngti ? (it's 6 actually).

its 7 Ps actually.
    Oh go on...
    MattFalle said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

pinno said:

One long scrape.

Hey presto.

With so much of the interior stripped out, everything got a clean. So when it all goes back together, it will be peachy.

Managed to find an enthusiastic individual to do the worst of the hedge. He'll also enthusiastically take money from me too.

Shorty is one of only 2 people selected to represent her whole school in a climate change project. So we're having a daily chat and a bit of research so she's well versed and well prepped. The 5 P's @johngti ? (it's 6 actually).

its 7 Ps actually.
    Oh go on...
    proper preparation and planning prevent pisspoor performance

I always knew it as 'Professional planning prevents pi$$ poor performance and wondered where in that ^ you would add the 7th 'P'.
    see. i'm like a genius me, see.
  • MattFalle

MattFalle said:

MattFalle said:

As an asidw, wtaf is the guy in the Isador advert shaving his legs whilst wearing his shorts?

Not seen it, but Im going for cos they couldn't show the ad if he had his c0ckout?
    why not?

the BBC show PMQ all the time and de pffeffel is a massive c0ck.
    No arguments from me on the twattiness/crassness/purefuckingcorruptness of "Al", or the cuntiness/blindness/pointlesswhataboutery of tories in the generailty.

H³ got banned for some reason whilst in NY, snikpoh is H³.
    Ah, Beansprout3.

Now I get it, see, me.

All groovy?
  • beansnikpoh
    MattFalle said:

MattFalle said:

MattFalle said:

As an asidw, wtaf is the guy in the Isador advert shaving his legs whilst wearing his shorts?

Not seen it, but Im going for cos they couldn't show the ad if he had his c0ckout?
    why not?

No arguments from me on the twattiness/crassness/purefuckingcorruptness of "Al", or the cuntiness/blindness/pointlesswhataboutery of tories in the generailty.

Ah, Beansprout3.

Now I get it, see, me.

All groovy?
    Alles groovy. Always groovy. 59th Street Bridge song groovy.

You busy with the business away east? Bad business, aided and abetted by the UKgov snouts in the trough, for which there are apologists and snivelling forelock tuggers aplenty here.
  • Stevo_666
    johngti said:

Stevo_666 said:

johngti said:

Got an alleyway…
    Wish I had a khazi in my little studio, would save me trekking back to the house every now and then.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    MattFalle said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

pinno said:

One long scrape.

Hey presto.

its 7 Ps actually.
    Oh go on...
    MattFalle said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

pinno said:

One long scrape.

Hey presto.

its 7 Ps actually.
    Oh go on...
    proper preparation and planning prevent pisspoor performance

I always knew it as 'Professional planning prevents pi$$ poor performance and wondered where in that ^ you would add the 7th 'P'.
    see. i'm like a genius me, see.
    Fuckinggenius.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    MattFalle said:

MattFalle said:

MattFalle said:

why not?

Ah, Beansprout3.

Now I get it, see, me.

All groovy?
    Beansprout - fits. He's still 'growing' :smiley:
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,198
    Place I'm in process of buying has an outside khazi, which is weird. And no, it does have proper internal facilities, 't'ain't Coronation St in the 1920s.

Lovely evening, post the afternoon video viewing, with #1 daughter, her close pals who I've known from her primary school days, her mother my ex, celebrating with some bubbly a la sg her service for Brenda attestation. Now a fully licensed Terminator. Be careful out there peeps.
  • pinno
    [Emptying frikkin draft box]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Pinno is a son of a motherless goat.

Sorry, emptying frikkin draft box
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    The last time you said that, I was a 'flea bitten son of a motherless goat'.
    You're getting soft in your old age.
  • seanoconn
    You must be growing on me
  • pinno
    :smiley:
  • pinno
    Love is in the air...

[Needle scratches across record]

Just 'cos your missus is a no go zone, i'm not going to play second fiddle/easy option.
    Does £10 seem reasonable?
  • seanoconn
    pinno said:

Love is in the air...

Just 'cos your missus is a no go zone, i'm not going to play second fiddle/easy option.

She’s still a go zone, you just have to get in and out quick between mood swings.
  • pinno
    Yeah, no use prolonging it.
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

pinno said:

Love is in the air...

She’s still a go zone, you just have to get in and out quick between mood swings.
    Shouldn't be a problem for you then Seano :p
  • pinno
    [Emptying frikkin draft folder]