sunday the dolphins have scarpered

'ning

nippy

ride cafes and lazing
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,083
    Gentle run with hounds, then if time gravel bike.

Then the joys of jump in followed by the soul destroying Golden Arches.

Later parents are over for dinner so may cause pub miss.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    oxoman said:

Morning. Recovery mode for body.

Ditto.

Lovely morning though so need to go out somewhere to recover.

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    ^ Headliner board out and stripped.

One long scrape.

Hey presto.

With so much of the interior stripped out, everything got a clean. So when it all goes back together, it will be peachy.

Another bright, crispy morning. Stunning.
    Managed to find an enthusiastic individual to do the worst of the hedge. He'll also enthusiastically take money from me too.
    That'll free me up to do other things.

Shorty is one of only 2 people selected to represent her whole school in a climate change project. So we're having a daily chat and a bit of research so she's well versed and well prepped. The 5 P's @johngti ? (it's 6 actually).
  • johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    pinno said:

One long scrape.

Hey presto.

With so much of the interior stripped out, everything got a clean. So when it all goes back together, it will be peachy.

Managed to find an enthusiastic individual to do the worst of the hedge. He'll also enthusiastically take money from me too.

Shorty is one of only 2 people selected to represent her whole school in a climate change project. So we're having a daily chat and a bit of research so she's well versed and well prepped. The 5 P's @johngti ? (it's 6 actually).

Well done shorty! That’s a great achievement 😀

I know a 7 Ps version too…

Thought about going for a ride but couldn’t be bothered with dealing with the cold on my own. Got stuff to do today anyway. Once I get motivated

Will definitely finish the bike set up and take that for a spin around the block later though.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,198
    pinno said:

One long scrape.

Aye caramba, someone's had a lot of burgers and smoked a lot of fags to grow that.

And congrats to Shorty.

Glimpses of sunshine = get act together and get out on the graveller. Later have Teams viewing of ceremony marking completion of a big step forward for #1daughter.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,608
    pinno said:

What species of fungus or lichen are you removing? :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    pinno said:

One long scrape.

Hey presto.

its 7 Ps actually.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalle
    as an aside, sitting in a car park waiting for Bambino, then weights sesh when I get home, watch a bit of bicycle racing then a Zwift.
  • Stevo_666
    MattFalle said:

pinno said:

One long scrape.

Hey presto.

its 7 Ps actually.
    Proper Preparation Prevents P1$$ Poor Pinno Performance?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MattFalle
    Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

pinno said:

One long scrape.

Hey presto.

its 7 Ps actually.
    Proper Preparation Prevents P1$$ Poor Pinno Performance?
    😃

Shorty will smash this outta the park.

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Morning folks,
    Traditional slow start is being enjoyed. Wandering over to the old dear's later, bit of pottering to be done here first.
    Well done to Shorty and 'loon daughter 1. May lots of Ps be fruitful.
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

What species of fungus or lichen are you removing? :)

The yellow stuff is simply the foam backing of the headliner.
  • pinno
    MattFalle said:

pinno said:

One long scrape.

Hey presto.

its 7 Ps actually.
    Oh go on...
  • pinno
    orraloon said:

pinno said:

One long scrape.

Aye caramba, someone's had a lot of burgers and smoked a lot of fags to grow that.

And congrats to Shorty.

Glimpses of sunshine = get act together and get out on the graveller. Later have Teams viewing of ceremony marking completion of a big step forward for #1daughter.
    A cover her in blackcurrant juice Pict ceremony?

#saltiretattooonthebum
  • MattFalle
    pinno said:

MattFalle said:

pinno said:

One long scrape.

Hey presto.

its 7 Ps actually.
    Oh go on...
    proper preparation and planning prevent pisspoor performance

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Brisk 20 miler just ruined by a missed chicken burger. Paris-Nice followed by the Manchester derby.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • MattFalle
    As an asidw, wtaf is the guy in the Isador advert shaving his legs whilst wearing his shorts?
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    MattFalle said:

As an asidw, wtaf is the guy in the Isador advert shaving his legs whilst wearing his shorts?

Not seen it, but Im going for cos they couldn't show the ad if he had his c0ckout?
  • MattFalle

MattFalle said:

Not seen it, but Im going for cos they couldn't show the ad if he had his c0ckout?
    why not?

the BBC show PMQ all the time and de pffeffel is a massive c0ck.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    Afternoon,

Too cold for basking up at the hill fort today so the long sleeves stayed on.
  • johngti
    I finished the bike off. Doesn’t look too bad! It’s got some speed too. Almost too good for teen GTi (I guess I’ll use it more for local stuff. Got some panniers I can stick on it for shopping and stuff)

No marking done yet.
  • beansnikpoh
    MattFalle said:

MattFalle said:

why not?

the BBC show PMQ all the time and de pffeffel is a massive c0ck.
    No arguments from me on the twattiness/crassness/purefuckingcorruptness of "Al", or the cuntiness/blindness/pointlesswhataboutery of tories in the generailty.

H³ got banned for some reason whilst in NY, snikpoh is H³.
  • Stevo_666
    'Twas a bit nippy today but managed to get out on the bike for a bit and in no pain now so that's a win.
  • beansnikpoh
    johngti said:

I finished the bike off. Doesn’t look too bad! It’s got some speed too. Almost too good for teen GTi (I guess I’ll use it more for local stuff. Got some panniers I can stick on it for shopping and stuff)

No marking done yet.

Feckin teachers with their external utility rooms and their eternal holidays where they moonlight as firemen.

• johngti
    Blimey
  • johngti
    edited March 2022
  • pinno
    MattFalle said:

pinno said:

One long scrape.

Hey presto.

its 7 Ps actually.
    Oh go on...
    MattFalle said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

pinno said:

One long scrape.

Hey presto.

its 7 Ps actually.
    Oh go on...
    proper preparation and planning prevent pisspoor performance

I always knew it as 'Professional planning prevents pi$$ poor performance and wondered where in that ^ you would add the 7th 'P'.
  • pinno
    johngti said:

Blimey

He's just envious. Don't worry about it.

Hello H³, how the hell are you?
    You didn't manage to get admin to sort out your login malarkey?
  • beansnikpoh
    pinno said:

johngti said:

Blimey

He's just envious. Don't worry about it.

Hello H³, how the hell are you?
    You didn't manage to get admin to sort out your login malarkey?
    Nope. Way too lazy.

@johngti my mum was a teacher, my dad was a teacher, my grandfather was a teacher, my first wife is a teacher, my sister in-law is a teacher, many of my friends are teachers. It's a job. I appreciate what teachers do. A lot of people don’t.