friday stocking up on catnip mice

'ning

not quite as cold, but probably damp roads after last night's deluge and in anticipation of tomorrow's

ride, cafes, wfh, laze, roll on summer
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
    Agree can’t wait for warmer weather and dry trails

Gentle jog with hounds then more year end fun followed by the pub, thinking one further away with a nice walk = fitness and fun
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,673
    Alarm set and used for first time this year. Volunteer workgroup Friday, off to manage scrubs. Will be top of the hill so good views even if have to clamber up it. What is this work thing?
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,400
    Up for a cycle in this morning but forgot to charge lights and no batteries in house for spare lights 😕
    Managed to miss my ultrasound appointment for my shoulder. Staying with my old doctors for work convenience for a mistake as appointment letter gets sent to old address and doesn’t show on NHS app. Up the ladder then down the long snake to the bottom 😔
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • tlw1
    seanoconn said:

Up for a cycle in this morning but forgot to charge lights and no batteries in house for spare lights 😕
    Managed to miss my ultrasound appointment for my shoulder. Staying with my old doctors for work convenience for a mistake as appointment letter gets sent to old address and doesn’t show on NHS app. Up the ladder then down the long snake to the bottom 😔

😢 blame covid and hopefully get a new appointment soon
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,317
    seanoconn said:

No luck mate.
    Now, where in the 6 million long waiting list will you be...
    MF will have a look at it for you. He can call it private subcontracting (well technically we pay his wages so no but that erases a lot of poetic license) and you can close your eyes and think of England Ireland.

@sungod and @tlw1 : summer is ages away, shuddup will you?

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    pinno said:

seanoconn said:

No luck mate.
    MF will have a look at it for you. He can call it private subcontracting (well technically we pay his wages so no but that erases a lot of poetic license) and you can close your eyes and think of England Ireland.

Do you think MF would suggest wrapping my shoulder in a space blanket for the time being?
  • tlw1
    pinno said:

seanoconn said:

Harsh
  • seanoconn
    tlw1 said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

Harsh
    Be thankful he didn’t call you a PAIROFFUCKINGTWATS 👍
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,520
    pinno said:

seanoconn said:

No luck mate.

you're just grumpy because it's still not sunrise up where you are
  • pinno
    sungod said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

No luck mate.

Stay in your state of denial, see if I care. Anyhoo, given you have no dependencies (other than feline), you will be jetting off to the land of the tabby and volcano's soon no doubt.

Now I need to contact Herpes 'cos they went and lost one of my parcels. Any advice?
  • sungod
    pinno said:

sungod said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

No luck mate.

Stay in your state of denial, see if I care. Anyhoo, given you have no dependencies (other than feline), you will be jetting off to the land of the tabby and volcano's soon no doubt.

Now I need to contact Herpes 'cos they went and lost one of my parcels. Any advice?
    forget hermes, just tell the retailer to send another via a more reliable carrier or issue a refund, no point messing around
  • pinno
    sungod said:

pinno said:

sungod said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

No luck mate.

forget hermes, just tell the retailer to send another via a more reliable carrier or issue a refund, no point messing around
    I sent the parcel. I ended up refunding the recipient.
    Have now completed a claims form. Had to provide proof of value etc. PITA. I have very limited options here - The better one's; DHell, Upiss don't have a depot or collection points and can do it but are pricey. So that leaves the over priced Royal snail or Herpes.
  • sungod
    pinno said:

sungod said:

pinno said:

sungod said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

No luck mate.

Have now completed a claims form. Had to provide proof of value etc. PITA. I have very limited options here - The better one's; DHell, Upiss don't have a depot or collection points and can do it but are pricey. So that leaves the over priced Royal snail or Herpes.
    it's people like you giving them business that perpetuates the nightmare :smiley:
  • pinno
    sungod said:

pinno said:

sungod said:

pinno said:

sungod said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

No luck mate.

it's people like you giving them business that perpetuates the nightmare :smiley:
    In lieu of any options smart @rse...
  • I'm a tad happier this winter as once the tax return frenzy is over we can actually go skiing.
    Hot tub later and set up/update zwift.
    Saturday morning Zwift ride as the roads around here are lethal.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    I keep getting emails saying my tax return is due but I have done it.
    This means that HMRC haven't got sophisticated enough software for a simple binary filter?
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    seanoconn said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

No luck mate.

Do you think MF would suggest wrapping my shoulder in a space blanket for the time being?
    nah. just wankitout.

then spaceblanket

#stepwisemanagement
    #protocols
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalle
    pinno said:

sungod said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

No luck mate.

wire brush and paraffin
  • MattFalle
    anyhow,

freezing cold and wet here, been in the gym for 3 hours and have done nothing but offer sensible advice on here.
  • Are you one of those turdy kids who hog the machines whilst playing on snapchat?
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • MattFalle
    No. i'm sitting on a couch.
  • MattFalle
    no machine hog from this call sign.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    Busy morning work wise, bloody quarterly reporting. Off to see a consultant in a bit to get the prostate checked :# after the BUPA doc referred me.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MattFalle
    edited January 2022
    Stevo_666 said:

Off to see a consultant in a bit to get the prostate checked :#

#fingerbum
  • Dont forget to orgasm as he/she does it.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Fortunately MF was wrong. #quick chat, then #MRI scan next week. I think that was the consultants preferred option as well...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo_666 said:

Fortunately MF was wrong. #quick chat, then #MRI scan next week. I think that was the consultants preferred option as well...

Can’t blame them
  • Stevo_666
    tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Can’t blame them
    And I didn't even mention last nights Vindaloo.
  • MattFalle
    Stevo_666 said:

so no #fingerbum at all?

oh.

#disappointment
  • seanoconn
    MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

so no #fingerbum at all?

oh.

#disappointment
    There’s always Mrs Stevo 👍