saturday dangling tinsel in the proton beam, as a hookah smoking caterpillar has given me the call

2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,340
    seanoconn said:

Merry Xmas BB

Sausage roll o’clock

Jeezo Seano (i'm a poet and don't know it), I thought you would be fasting after yesterdays 23 course slap up.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    1 hour on the rollers then put roast in the oven, light a fire, get showered and shaved, prep and make gravy stock, do veggies, prep plates and cutlery and...

Perhaps i'll have a little kip first...
  • pinno
    MattFalle said:

pinno said:

Ben6899 said:

Merry Christmas everyone!
    Thanks for the chat this year - you’ve helped keep me sane and afloat.

Odd, 'cos none of us are sane.

oi - speak for yourself. we're all well sensible and normal down here.
    You're mad as a box of frogs. But at least you're not boring.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,682
    Ride rided. Lots of water and gloop on the surfaces, really chucked it down here last night, but didn't get rained on. Nippy easterly headwind on the return, sometimes have to do it.

Now is time simultaneously to warm up and chill. Oi Barman!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,493
    edited December 2021
    Ben6899 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Ben6899 said:

Stevo_666 said:

oxoman said:

Results are in and its negative, thankfully. Just need to get the rest of the family done.
    Looking like its just the mother of all colds on top of the booster. Many thanks for the comments, and yes we must all be insane. Merry Christmas again.

Good news Oxo B) . We found out last night that one of the in laws tested positive yesterday so they probably won't be visiting us on the 27th. Merry bloody Christmas >:)

Not been up too long, got a big mug of tea and will be taking the hounds out for their Christmas walk before we get into Turkey cooking. Was going to be duck for a change but the supplier went bust last week, hey ho. Wine, fizzy wine and tramp fuel are chilling and the Lagavilin is there for later :)

Absolute necessity to have a decanter of hard stuff ready to go!
    I'll probably stick it in my mahoosive wine glass so it looks like I'm finishing off my pud wine later on and avoid Mrs. 666 calling me an alcoholic :blush:
    Tactic!

We have champagne and I’ve got a bottle of Wild Turkey, and I picked up a selection including these…

Too early? :smile:

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Merry Xmas BB

Sausage roll o’clock

Stick some in the post will you Seano? :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    Stevo_666 said:

Ben6899 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Ben6899 said:

Stevo_666 said:

oxoman said:

Results are in and its negative, thankfully. Just need to get the rest of the family done.
    Looking like its just the mother of all colds on top of the booster. Many thanks for the comments, and yes we must all be insane. Merry Christmas again.

Good news Oxo B) . We found out last night that one of the in laws tested positive yesterday so they probably won't be visiting us on the 27th. Merry bloody Christmas >:)

Not been up too long, got a big mug of tea and will be taking the hounds out for their Christmas walk before we get into Turkey cooking. Was going to be duck for a change but the supplier went bust last week, hey ho. Wine, fizzy wine and tramp fuel are chilling and the Lagavilin is there for later :)

Absolute necessity to have a decanter of hard stuff ready to go!
    I'll probably stick it in my mahoosive wine glass so it looks like I'm finishing off my pud wine later on and avoid Mrs. 666 calling me an alcoholic :blush:
    Tactic!

We have champagne and I’ve got a bottle of Wild Turkey, and I picked up a selection including these…

Too early? :smile:

Not a thing!
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,405
    tlw1 said:

The kids have woken us up, they have been awake all night playing online games, poker and been in the hot tub, they are 14 & 17 ffs, why aren’t they regretting the shots they drank like me?

Run with the hounds soon, probably a ride and lots of family snizzle. Have a good one everyone

My 11 year olds are seasoned poker players. Bloody hard to win any money against the b.uggers as they’re too erratic to read.

The police have been informed about the underage drinking 👍
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    oxoman said:

Merry Christmas All. Was feeling OK yesterday and now feel shite, will be taking the test hoping its just a cold. Rest of the household is still snoring 😴. Was going to do local christmas day parkrun but I won't be risking it.

Who’s cooking today oxo?
  • seanoconn
    pinno said:

seanoconn said:

Merry Xmas BB

Sausage roll o’clock

Jeezo Seano (i'm a poet and don't know it), I thought you would be fasting after yesterdays 23 course slap up.
    Duck in the oven now. Bad shoulder or not, I need to get back on the bike asap.
  • pinno
    seanoconn said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

Merry Xmas BB

Sausage roll o’clock

What exactly is wrong with your shoulder Seano?
    How about a shot or two of Smirnoff black label prior to a ride and'or pills from MF's cabinet?
  • seanoconn
    pinno said:

seanoconn said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

Merry Xmas BB

Sausage roll o’clock

What exactly is wrong with your shoulder Seano?
    How about a shot or two of Smirnoff black label prior to a ride and'or pills from MF's cabinet?
    Possible impingement or botched second jab, yawn. Drinking extra Smirnoff in preparation, thanks 🥳
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Pre lunch drinks? done
    Lunch? done
    Thatcher argument? done
    Berlusconi argument? done

Now let the proper drinking commence.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,868

Merry Christmas you filthy animals
  • Stevo_666
    tlw1 said:

Very kind of the church hall to open up for the needy on Christmas day :p
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

They are very charitable.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,868
    Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

😂 think I would immediately set on fire if I went into a church
  • Stevo_666
    I've been singed a few times.