Monday may be a write off

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,608
    MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

Just dealing with patronising dkhead of a brother.

anybody need an imposition at Christmas? I can send him on.

Just use the covid excuse - 'We're not having anyone round this year as it's sooooo dangerous with this Omicron lergy going around'. Ideal way of telling family do do one for another year. Then invite all of us round for a p1$$ up.
    its actually v tempting on both counts. as i'm currently staying at Stevo's it means i won't have to buy any booze either.
    I guess you're in the other garage MF, as you're not in here...if I'd known I would have got an extra coffee in from the local caff.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Anyhow, have some more Carol.

The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • Stevo_666
    oxoman said:

MattFalle said:

You can have my younger brother, they call him topper for some stupid reason 🤔🤥🤥
    Sometimes I'm glad that I'm an only child :smile:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,129
    also the lovely carol

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

What's on offer, a fine selection of single Malts or MD20/20?

Surprised TLW hasn't got home brew and a distillery in his basement.

In other news, I found my bottle of 16 yo Lagavulin which Mrs. 666 had manage to misplace while unpacking. Need to make a dent in that over Christmas.
  • MattFalle
    oxoman said:

MattFalle said:

oxoman said:

MattFalle said:

You can have my younger brother, they call him topper for some stupid reason 🤔🤥🤥
    i reckon mine will take for sheer unadulterated arrogant selfishness.

this is the lad who christmas before last sat in the front room of my new rather posh house drinking my champagne in front of my open fire while the bambini doted on him for some reason with my wife cooking a full Christmas lunch for him to shove down his fat stupid face confirming his feelings that I hadn't actually done very well and needed to work harder.

utter dkhead.
    Seeing as he's your brother give a slap. I did mine and it worked for a while.
    TDV has already instructed that I am to leave the room anytime his natural dickheadishness arises.

Looks like I'll be spending the whole of Christmas walking the hound, which, tbh, actually sounds quite a good option.

He's just a total dkhead.

This is the lad who, in front of the bambini, turned to me and told me that although my children were cute, they weren't as cool as his mates kids and why couldn't they be more like them?
  • MattFalle
    Stevo_666 said:

oxoman said:

MattFalle said:

mec, seriously - I can honestly, honestly see the joy in not having to suffer my brother.
  • Stevo_666
    MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

oxoman said:

MattFalle said:

mec, seriously - I can honestly, honestly see the joy in not having to suffer my brother.
    Could you apply your 'smash with a hammer, set on fire and trebuchet into the neighbours garden' to him?

I go by the old saying that friends are the family you choose :smile:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    MattFalle said:

oxoman said:

MattFalle said:

oxoman said:

MattFalle said:

this is the lad who christmas before last sat in the front room of my new rather posh house drinking my champagne in front of my open fire while the bambini doted on him for some reason with my wife cooking a full Christmas lunch for him to shove down his fat stupid face confirming his feelings that I hadn't actually done very well and needed to work harder.

utter dkhead.
    TDV has already instructed that I am to leave the room anytime his natural dickheadishness arises.

Looks like I'll be spending the whole of Christmas walking the hound, which, tbh, actually sounds quite a good option.

This is the lad who, in front of the bambini, turned to me and told me that although my children were cute, they weren't as cool as his mates kids and why couldn't they be more like them?
    You need to don some Rapha clothing whilst drinking coffee from your Rapha coffee making machine from Rocket espresso's of Milan.
    That'll impress him.

Did you tell him that MSF don't pay?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattFalle
    pinno said:

MattFalle said:

oxoman said:

MattFalle said:

oxoman said:

MattFalle said:

utter dkhead.

You need to don some Rapha clothing whilst drinking coffee from your Rapha coffee making machine from Rocket espresso's of Milan.
    That'll impress him.

i generally just stand there agog at him shaking my head in bewilderment
  • MattFalle
    pinno said:

MattFalle said:

oxoman said:

MattFalle said:

oxoman said:

MattFalle said:

utter dkhead.

That'll impress him.

Tbh, i'm waiting to hear his reaction when i tell him i don't use the M4 as I prefer scuttling around in the Aygo.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,974
    pinno said:

MattFalle said:

oxoman said:

MattFalle said:

oxoman said:

MattFalle said:

utter dkhead.

That'll impress him.

Go the opposite way. Serve up utter, utter shit so he doesn't come back.
    Have a proper dinner after he makes his excuses.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    MattFalle said:

Ciao

Bambini sitting today so nicely chilled, spot of doing nothing followed by 20 mins turbo warm up and a gym sesh, then may drag them up for a pub lunch in front of an open fire if i fancy risking the plague........

Can't you get a takeaway lunch and fire?
    Much safer.
  • MattFalle
    pblakeney said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

oxoman said:

MattFalle said:

oxoman said:

MattFalle said:

utter dkhead.

That'll impress him.

Go the opposite way. Serve up utter, utter censored so he doesn't come back.
    i actually like that idea.

"what flavour dinner brother?"

"errr, what do you mean?"

"well, we got all flavours: chicken and mushroom, curry, beef and tomato and, as its Christmas, Bombay Bad Boy. Waddya fancy".

its almost worth doing.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,129
    MattFalle said:

pblakeney said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

oxoman said:

MattFalle said:

oxoman said:

MattFalle said:

utter dkhead.

That'll impress him.

"well, we got all flavours: chicken and mushroom, curry, beef and tomato and, as its Christmas, Bombay Bad Boy. Waddya fancy".

its almost worth doing.
    see if he'll take the bangalore torpedo
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • pinno
    edited December 2021
    Followed by 'Colonic irrigation' - Goat Vindaloo ?

(with lentils)
  • MattFalle
    sungod said:

MattFalle said:

pblakeney said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

oxoman said:

MattFalle said:

oxoman said:

MattFalle said:

utter dkhead.

That'll impress him.

its almost worth doing.
    i hope that's not a euphimism as we really, really, really aren't that kinda family.
  • pinno
    MattFalle said:

sungod said:

MattFalle said:

pblakeney said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

oxoman said:

MattFalle said:

oxoman said:

MattFalle said:

utter dkhead.

That'll impress him.

its almost worth doing.
    i hope that's not a euphimism as we really, really, really aren't that kinda family.
    Sure but it's a bit like a nuclear deterrent - it's there and potentially you can use them.
  • johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    Late to the party but have to ask, MF, how have you been lumbered with him? I’ve got three brothers (I’m the eldest). Next one to me was a proper thug growing up, about as different to me as could be. Didn’t talk to him for the first 4 years after getting divorced because his daughter’s birthday party coincided with the day I moved darn sarf and he the told me I was selfish for staying at my parents place when I went up north to visit my daughters. Irony there is when him and his mental wife split up, not only did he move into my parents place, he also fleeced them of my dad’s retirement lump sum while he was out of work. He’s ended up being a bigwig on various building sites in the Middle East, earning big bucks. But his new partner and daughter live in South Africa so he can’t see them at Xmas. No sympathy from me - he’s made his choices and one of those choices was to chase the big pay packets. It’s been a year since he last saw them.

Next brother is OK, best of the bunch. Senior paramedic, masters in paramedic science, hooked up with a cardiac care nurse. So surprising that they’re anti-vaxxers and tried to convince my folks to not get the jab. Full on social media presence with wonderful family pictures constantly being posted.

Youngest is a desk jockey for the NHS, golf club member, living the dream and constantly going out and posting selfies using his selfie stick. Spoiled rotten.

Haven’t seen them at Xmas for over 10 years and don’t miss them.
  • MattFalle
    He's flying in, parents have flown, our crib has bambini and is big enough to swallow whole shebang and still have lots of escape space/breathing space.

so we're stuck, yet again, with doing everything.

hey ho, they're all still alive and well and tgat's the main thing. I can just pent it all up and #wankitout on Boxing Day
  • Stevo_666
    MattFalle said:

pblakeney said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

oxoman said:

MattFalle said:

oxoman said:

MattFalle said:

utter dkhead.

That'll impress him.

its almost worth doing.
    Vegetarian Christmas dinner is the way to go. We once made the mistake of going round to a good (veggie) friend of the OH for Christmas many moons ago who served up nut roast. Utter shyte, we never went back.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    MattFalle said:

He's flying in, parents have flown, our crib has bambini and is big enough to swallow whole shebang and still have lots of escape space/breathing space.

so we're stuck, yet again, with doing everything.

hey ho, they're all still alive and well and tgat's the main thing. I can just pent it all up and #wankitout on Boxing Day

Did you remember to tell him you've moved house... :wink:
  • MattFalle
    Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

pblakeney said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

oxoman said:

MattFalle said:

oxoman said:

MattFalle said:

utter dkhead.

That'll impress him.

its almost worth doing.
    Vegetarian Christmas dinner is the way to go. We once made the mistake of going round to a good (veggie) friend of the OH for Christmas many moons ago who served up nut roast. Utter shyte, we never went back.
    oh phuck. that sounds hideous.

why would they do that?
    TDV has been trying to pollute our diet with more veggie based dishes (yesterday's lunch was a random selection of sauteed cabbage with nuts and stuff). It drew short shrift from me and the bambini.

sounds like they ruined a perffectly good Christmas lunch there. any piccies of her norks to illustrate the story?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,083
    pinno said:

What's on offer, a fine selection of single Malts or MD20/20?

Surprised TLW hasn't got home brew and a distillery in his basement.

Home brew - why bother, pubs etc have decent ale
  • Stevo_666
    MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

pblakeney said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

oxoman said:

MattFalle said:

oxoman said:

MattFalle said:

utter dkhead.

That'll impress him.

its almost worth doing.

why would they do that?
    TDV has been trying to pollute our diet with more veggie based dishes (yesterday's lunch was a random selection of sauteed cabbage with nuts and stuff). It drew short shrift from me and the bambini.

sounds like they ruined a perffectly good Christmas lunch there. any piccies of her norks to illustrate the story?
    They're veggie, but the sort of veggie who won't cook meat for carnivorous visitors. which is a cr@pp excuse as we're perfectly happy to give them rabbit food when they visit. When we ate out while with them I made a point of ordering the biggest **** off steak on the menu :smile:
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    thistle_ said:

MattFalle said:

Ciao

Bambini sitting today so nicely chilled, spot of doing nothing followed by 20 mins turbo warm up and a gym sesh, then may drag them up for a pub lunch in front of an open fire if i fancy risking the plague........

Much safer.
    A takeaway fire? Now theres a sector of the market yet to be cornered
  • MattFalle
    step83 said:

thistle_ said:

MattFalle said:

Ciao

Much safer.
    what? like a blowtorch? or a Calor gas heater?
  • MattFalle
    Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

pblakeney said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

oxoman said:

MattFalle said:

oxoman said:

MattFalle said:

utter dkhead.

That'll impress him.

its almost worth doing.

why would they do that?

They're veggie, but the sort of veggie who won't cook meat for carnivorous visitors. which is a cr@pp excuse as we're perfectly happy to give them rabbit food when they visit. When we ate out while with them I made a point of ordering the biggest **** off steak on the menu :smile:
    tbh, that's just rude.

you should have left it a few months then paid someone £20 to sleep with the wife and sent him pictures.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle said:

step83 said:

thistle_ said:

MattFalle said:

Ciao

Much safer.
    what? like a blowtorch? or a Calor gas heater?
    or just a packet of kindling and some matches from the petrol station.
  • MattFalle
    edited December 2021
    sungod said:

also the lovely carol

who is that?