Monday may be a write off

Shoot sleep thanks to the booster, so todays exercise has been shelved.

In fact, today might end up getting shelved #weak
«13

Comments

  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
    thistle_ said:

    Shoot sleep thanks to the booster, so todays exercise has been shelved.

    In fact, today might end up getting shelved #weak

    Hit me for circa 30hrs and then I was back in the game.

    I think the impact is higher in finally tuned athletes like us
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
    Yeah Monday

    Gentle jog with the hounds and then work stuff, far too busy for the final week of the year with a distinct lack of chocolates and mince pies.

    Later should be a run but I might go cycling with a pal
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,142
    tlw1 said:

    thistle_ said:

    Shoot sleep thanks to the booster, so todays exercise has been shelved.

    In fact, today might end up getting shelved #weak

    Hit me for circa 30hrs and then I was back in the game.

    I think the impact is higher in finally tuned athletes like us
    I think you're right.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,520
    'ning

    gloomygrey and colder, moist roads

    ride, cafes, mince pie, wfh, bubbly
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,142
    sungod said:

    'ning

    gloomygrey and colder, moist roads

    Very much so here as well.
    Managed to put the bins out, freezing cold outside but sweating 😥
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    thistle_ said:

    tlw1 said:

    thistle_ said:

    Shoot sleep thanks to the booster, so todays exercise has been shelved.

    In fact, today might end up getting shelved #weak

    Hit me for circa 30hrs and then I was back in the game.

    I think the impact is higher in finally tuned athletes like us
    I think you're right.
    Funny that, my booster didn't affect me at at all :smile:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    WFH today, office tomorrow to wrap up a few things and get my annual BUPA MOT, then done for the year so hopefully no last minute panics.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,317
    Stevo_666 said:

    thistle_ said:

    tlw1 said:

    thistle_ said:

    Shoot sleep thanks to the booster, so todays exercise has been shelved.

    In fact, today might end up getting shelved #weak

    Hit me for circa 30hrs and then I was back in the game.

    I think the impact is higher in finally tuned athletes like us
    I think you're right.
    Funny that, my booster didn't affect me at at all :smile:
    Jump leads?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,400
    One armed wobble in this morning, loads to avoid, meh, but it’s nearly Christmas! 🎅🏻 🥳
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,317
    thistle_ said:

    Shoot sleep thanks to the booster, so todays exercise has been shelved.

    In fact, today might end up getting shelved #weak

    I think I would have posted a 50 min 10 after the booster jab.

    Jeezo, it's dull. And foggy.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Greetings,

    Sans fog here, we had it all weekend so seems I'm sharing it with Pinno (enjoy)

    Booked some last minute time off so I have all of next week off. Todays plan involves pac manning mince pies with optional sound effects.

    Bike work ground to a halt moron here had a short cage rear mech an was trying to fit an 11-40T to it, very kind ebay seller is upping the delivery speed to see if he can get it to me prior to the primary gifting period.
    If not it should arrive before the auxiliary generosity zone (internet point for anyone who gets that reference).
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    pinno said:

    Stevo_666 said:

    thistle_ said:

    tlw1 said:

    thistle_ said:

    Shoot sleep thanks to the booster, so todays exercise has been shelved.

    In fact, today might end up getting shelved #weak

    Hit me for circa 30hrs and then I was back in the game.

    I think the impact is higher in finally tuned athletes like us
    I think you're right.
    Funny that, my booster didn't affect me at at all :smile:
    Jump leads?
    Lucky so many places have defibrillators these days.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Ciao

    Bambini sitting today so nicely chilled, spot of doing nothing followed by 20 mins turbo warm up and a gym sesh, then may drag them up for a pub lunch in front of an open fire if i fancy risking the plague........

    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • Airport run this afternoon to pick up parents..
    Might brave a large shop for some little pressies on the way.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Just dealing with patronising dkhead of a brother.

    anybody need an imposition at Christmas? I can send him on.
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,317
    I'll swap my sister for your brother.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    edited December 2021
    Any pics of her norks to assess suitability of trade?

    My brother is just a huge t it.
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,317
    MattFalle said:

    Any pics of her norks to assess suitability of trade?

    My brother is just a huge censored .

    Well she's 59. How pointy can norks be when you are 59?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    edited December 2021
    Depends if she's Carol Vorderman or Anne Widdecomb I suppose
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,727
    pinno said:

    MattFalle said:

    Any pics of her norks to assess suitability of trade?

    My brother is just a huge censored .

    Well she's 59. How pointy can norks be when you are 59?
    Really wish I'd managed to get a photo of the OAP in Villefranche who was obviously still living in the '50s and still wearing her cone bra. 🤣🤣🤣😱

    This'll do...


    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Go on then, have some Carol.....


    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    MattFalle said:

    Depends if she's Carol Vorderman or Anne Widdecomb I suppose

    Northern peaks or southern downs question at that point I suppose
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,317
    We are fortunate to be blokes growing old.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    I will never grow old for I am immortal and, as previously stated, bulletproof.

    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • masjer
    masjer Posts: 2,557
    Tis the season for a Christmas Carol.

  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    pinno said:

    MattFalle said:

    Any pics of her norks to assess suitability of trade?

    My brother is just a huge censored .

    Well she's 59. How pointy can norks be when you are 59?
    They might be pointing downwards?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    MattFalle said:

    Just dealing with patronising dkhead of a brother.

    anybody need an imposition at Christmas? I can send him on.

    Just use the covid excuse - 'We're not having anyone round this year as it's sooooo dangerous with this Omicron lergy going around'. Ideal way of telling family do do one for another year. Then invite all of us round for a p1$$ up.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Stevo_666 said:

    MattFalle said:

    Just dealing with patronising dkhead of a brother.

    anybody need an imposition at Christmas? I can send him on.

    Just use the covid excuse - 'We're not having anyone round this year as it's sooooo dangerous with this Omicron lergy going around'. Ideal way of telling family do do one for another year. Then invite all of us round for a p1$$ up.
    its actually v tempting on both counts. as i'm currently staying at Stevo's it means i won't have to buy any booze either.
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,317
    edited December 2021
    What's on offer, a fine selection of single Malts or MD20/20?

    Surprised TLW hasn't got home brew and a distillery in his basement.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    oxoman said:

    MattFalle said:

    Just dealing with patronising dkhead of a brother.

    anybody need an imposition at Christmas? I can send him on.

    You can have my younger brother, they call him topper for some stupid reason 🤔🤥🤥
    i reckon mine will take for sheer unadulterated arrogant selfishness.

    this is the lad who christmas before last sat in the front room of my new rather posh house drinking my champagne in front of my open fire while the bambini doted on him for some reason with my wife cooking a full Christmas lunch for him to shove down his fat stupid face confirming his feelings that I hadn't actually done very well and needed to work harder.


    utter dkhead.
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.