friday turning little nuclei into bigger ones

Comments

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,687
    And what's Fonzie like? Come on H3 what's Fonzie like?

Cool?

What?

He's cool.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,507
    hopkinb said:

Stevo_666 said:

hopkinb said:

Stevo_666 said:

orraloon said:

Stevo_666 said:

orraloon said:

Stevo_666 said:

orraloon said:

You lot need to get out more. #officebollox. Enjoy a 6.5 hour coppicing session down in t'woods par example.

First time coppicing for me, rather satisfying clearing areas to encourage regeneration, increased habitat diversity, prepping hazel stakes and binders for later hedge laying. And good chats with fellow workers.

This evening's beers will be well deserved.

Sounds a bit like the countryside version of cottaging...
    What happens in the countryside stays in the countryside.

Wot I have just learned: stepdaughter is an antivaxxer, refuses to take the covid vaccine cos of the "science" she has "researched" and is 'petrified' her primary school age kids will be 'forced' to have it. FFS. F-ing internet shite.
    We all know someone like this...they need the 'Insulate Britain' hippy tw@t treatment - drag them away to a quiet spot and give them a good kicking.
    😊 Consensus in the Eco Warrior people happy to work to improve the natural environment volunteer workgroup today was those glue-self-to-whatever lot are so so wrong and misguided. Do nothing but alienate the majority, without the outpourings from the rabid tory loving 'free' (aye right) press.

Indeed, could that Insulate Britain lot be a deep state conspiracy plot funded by big business and Vlad the Lad, steered by our old 'friend' Dom Scummings? We need da troof.
    More likely it's a bunch of self righteous middle aged middle class bellends who need a spot of education, like this bloke who got a well deserved 'telling off' after he thought it was a good idea to stop a DLR train full of East end tradesmen from getting to work :)
    https://youtu.be/kHOr2WH7V1k
    The self awareness...
    You might have to expand on that H3?
    It's quite easy to read the bold text and extrapolate. That you, or I, or anyone else you disagree with, is a self-righteous middle aged, middle class censored .

I realise you play things up on here to wind people up (in what kind of world is this entertainment though?), but you come across as the worst kind of reactionary, I'm all right Jack, fcuk the rest of them, bloviating moron that the current government relies upon to shore up their vote.

I've met you a few times, I don't really know who's the real Stevo. It's an internet forum, it doesn't matter, but your truth, your world view (at least the one you portray on here) is dying.
    H3, there was nothing aimed at you so chill out, ffs. What I said above was a bit of banter with Loon, who although we don't see eye to eye, gets it (I think).

Clearly I've also met you but likewise, I'm not sure which is the real H3. Is it the sociable, easy to get on with H3, or the humourless, uppity version who takes offence when none is intended? This is the Bottom Bracket, so treat it all with a pinch of salt. This is one of the few places I don't want to be treading on eggshells because somebody has a thin skin/is waiting to take offence on behalf of others - and I'm sure most other people don't either.

After you disappeared for 2 months a few people did question if it was down to me. I re-read those last exchanges on the forum with you just before you disappeared back in late July and if it was something I said then I'm honestly still none the wiser as to what was so bloody offensive that it warranted a 2 month flounce. Maybe you can show me? Unless it was complete coincidence that you took a break from the forum then, in which case say so. Which was it?

Your move.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    edited October 2021
    orraloon said:

And what's Fonzie like? Come on H3 what's Fonzie like?

Cool?

What?

He's cool.

Exactly. This is Bottom Bracket. Now where were we Loon? - I think its your go in the Punch & Judy show...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    edited October 2021
    hopkinb said:

Fcuk it again. I have no time for this. My idea of fun is not winding up an imaginary group of adversaries called cake stoppers, which seems to be shorthand for people who aren't cnuts.

Good luck with your house purchase, best of luck to strop twentysomething with her vet Sci degree. Hope that you and Mrs 666 enjoy the new place and the next stage of life as strop ts flies the nest.

Good luck and fortune to the rest of you too, you have a higher level of tolerance for this than I do.

Cheers from the humourless cnut. May my comedy glands rot until I can't appreciate some rehashed roy chubby brown joke.

I was busy writing my reply above when you got that one in. Hopefully you weren't too heavily on the sauce when you posted that, but if in the light of day that's what you really think then BB probably isn't the right place for you. Although I honestly don't want to see you go again.

Think about it and PM me if you want. I hold no grudges here.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,687
    H3, how we doin, baby?

I gotta go pee! I want to go home.

Just hang in there, baby. You're doing' great. Stevo's proud of you and so am I. It's almost over. Tell him you're proud of him.

I'm proud of you, H3

I love you!

I love you too, H3
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    Erm...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,410
    orraloon said:

H3, how we doin, baby?

I gotta go pee! I want to go home.

Just hang in there, baby. You're doing' great. Stevo's proud of you and so am I. It's almost over. Tell him you're proud of him.

I'm proud of you, H3

I love you!

I love you too, H3

Go to bed loon.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    hopkinb said:

Fcuk it again. I have no time for this. My idea of fun is not winding up an imaginary group of adversaries called cake stoppers, which seems to be shorthand for people who aren't cnuts.

Good luck with your house purchase, best of luck to strop twentysomething with her vet Sci degree. Hope that you and Mrs 666 enjoy the new place and the next stage of life as strop ts flies the nest.

Good luck and fortune to the rest of you too, you have a higher level of tolerance for this than I do.

Cheers from the humourless cnut. May my comedy glands rot until I can't appreciate some rehashed roy chubby brown joke.

Unforgivable!
  • pinno
    What you done now Stevo?
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

What you done now Stevo?

I see you're as puzzled as me, Mr. P.
  • Stevo_666
    edited October 2021
    seanoconn said:

hopkinb said:

Cheers from the humourless cnut.

Unforgivable!
    Yeah, off with my head!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    I can’t decide if I’ve drank too much or not enough for this forum tonight
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

What you done now Stevo?

It's not everyday you get called a cnut.
    Actually, is is but that's beside the point.
  • seanoconn
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

hopkinb said:

Unforgivable!
    Yeah, off with my head!
    Not your head. What hop said about cake stoppers.

Anyway shut up.
  • seanoconn
    tlw1 said:

I can’t decide if I’ve drank too much or not enough for this forum tonight

Trying dealing with this on 2 glasses of coffee liqueur!

Shut up!
  • seanoconn
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

What you done now Stevo?

It's not everyday you get called a cnut.
    Actually, is is but that's beside the point.
    He called himself a cnut if you could be bothered to read the post you’d know.

You can shut up as well.
  • seanoconn
    Got to hand it to hop, he knows how to flounce.
  • seanoconn
    Can we make an amendment to the BB rules, for every member Stevo causes to flounce, he has to recruit a new one 👍
  • pinno
    Hungover seano?
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

hopkinb said:

Unforgivable!
    Yeah, off with my head!

Anyway shut up.
    Yeah, that was bizarre :smile: Especially as I've hardly ever seen him post in Cake Stop.
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Got to hand it to hop, he knows how to flounce.

It was another masterclass.

I know it sounds radical, but if somebody has a problem with what someone else is saying to another forumite, they could always ignore the person rather than bailing out of the entire forum. Just a thought...
  • seanoconn
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

hopkinb said:

Unforgivable!
    Yeah, off with my head!

Anyway shut up.
    Yeah, that was bizarre :smile: Especially as I've hardly ever seen him post in Cake Stop.
    Insulting Stevo, fair enough but defending cake stoppers!? No, just no. 😂
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

hopkinb said:

Unforgivable!
    Yeah, off with my head!

Anyway shut up.
    :D
  • johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

hopkinb said:

Unforgivable!
    Yeah, off with my head!

Anyway shut up.
    I was thinking of heading over there. They seem nice.
  • pinno
    Seano didn't bite.
  • seanoconn
    pinno said:

Seano didn't bite.

Never bitten, never whooshed, never flounced. Never really had the respect I deserve tbh 😕
  • pinno
    seanoconn said:

pinno said:

Seano didn't bite.

Never bitten, never whooshed, never flounced. Never really had the respect I deserve tbh 😕
    I respect you Seano.
    Although that selfie nearly put paid to any respect I may have had but you've made up for it.
  • Stevo_666
    edited October 2021
    seanoconn said:

pinno said:

Seano didn't bite.

Maybe try it Seano? I'll say something to someone else that you don't agree with, you butt into the conversation, take things way too seriously and you do your best to go off the deep ​end with a rant and a flounce. Then you can post something like this on the way out and we'll respect you after that :smile:

• Stevo_666
    edited October 2021
    Double post. Doh.
  • johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    I'm trying to remember if I've ever flounced from BR. Don't think I have. Definitely done it from a WhatsApp group and a different forum. Dark moments, I take it out on people I actually know. Here, I'm content at being a bit of a nobody, no-mark, type of person. #iknowwhereistandhereinnit