Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,462
    edited August 2021
    elbowloh said:

Stevo_666 said:

elbowloh said:

Stevo_666 said:

Seem to remember he went on the poll tax riots and drove an electric car, so definitely not a tory. More likely a

:smile:

He was a massive liar, including those events you mention, so much more likely to be Tory.
    He lied about being successful, so given he was a loser.... ;)

So, like Trump?
    Losing an election makes you a loser, for sure. How many elections have Labour and the Lib Dems lost on the trot? :smile:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    Stevo_666 said:

elbowloh said:

Stevo_666 said:

elbowloh said:

Stevo_666 said:

Seem to remember he went on the poll tax riots and drove an electric car, so definitely not a tory. More likely a

He was a massive liar, including those events you mention, so much more likely to be Tory.

So, like Trump?
    Losing an election makes you a loser, for sure. How many elections have Labour and the Lib Dems lost on the trot? :smile:
    You conveniently forgot the bit about claiming to be successful, but actually losing.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • Stevo_666
    elbowloh said:

Stevo_666 said:

elbowloh said:

Stevo_666 said:

elbowloh said:

Stevo_666 said:

So, like Trump?
    You conveniently forgot the bit about claiming to be successful, but actually losing.
    Nope, just letting you know it wasn't the best point to try and make ;)

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,325
    43% of the electorate voted Tory in the last election and 57% didn't.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

43% of the electorate voted Tory in the last election and 57% didn't.

That was all we needed :smiley:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,325

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Elbow did rise to the bait quite quickly :smile: