Fashion police

«1

Comments

  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,677
    That's one of the MF's.
    Do not approach this man or you will be covered in Hello Kitty plasters quicker than you can say wtf.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • mal99
    mal99 Posts: 4
    No one can complain about full polka dots in the tdf having seen that.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,214
    pinno said:

    That's one of the MF's.

    I note that none of them have denied it.
    Maybe it's just taking a long time to collate so many alibis.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,677
    thistle_ said:

    pinno said:

    That's one of the MF's.

    I note that none of them have denied it.
    Maybe it's just taking a long time to collate so many alibis.
    Given that they were released into the public domain without instruction to communicate with each other and all acting autonomously, they're all a bit hard to work out pin down.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,677
    Anyway, hasn't they been sent to the wrong place, doing the wrong thing for the wrong reason?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,499
    oxoman said:

    I'd have said stevo.

    Well he did say he'd need a new bike for the longer commute
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,677
    edited August 2021
    oxoman said:

    I'd have said stevo.

    He'd never make it all the way to Bournemouth, even with a strong tailwind.
    107 miles. That's like 10 commutes.
    Although, some lovely OAP seaside hotels for him to frequent. Daily supply of Prunes, incontinence pads, Anusol* and Fixodent I hear.

    *He'll need it.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    most definitly a Tory voter one would say.

    You can always tell a man from the cut of his cloth no matter how else he tries to carry himself you know.
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • My neck of the woods, someone muscling in on my Manor.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 59,389
    edited August 2021
    Scruffy tw@t with an electric bike, a mask and a 'tache who goes spoiling a game of golf? - definitely a lefty.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,677
    Nah, he has a sort of (fcuked up) self entitled old Etonian look about him.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    one does believe that he classes himself in the modern vernacular as a "hipster", probably in employment in the lower levels of office administration. Also gets punched in the visage a lot.

    but definitly a tory.
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 59,389
    pinno said:

    Nah, he has a sort of (fcuked up) self entitled old Etonian look about him.

    Posh lefty then. Champagne socialist?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 59,389
    MattFalle said:

    one does believe that he classes himself in the modern vernacular as a "hipster", probably in employment in the lower levels of office administration. Also gets punched in the visage a lot.

    but definitly a tory.

    No self respectively tory would ride an electric bike. They'd have big motorbikes that use loads of petrol, and make lots of noise.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644

    Cargobike was a Tory

    he is also a massive bell end.

    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 59,389
    He was a military type as well.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 59,389
    edited August 2021
    Seem to remember he went on the poll tax riots, was a vegan and drove an electric car, so definitely not a tory. More likely a









    :smile:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • darkhairedlord
    darkhairedlord Posts: 7,180
    edited August 2021
    No!
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,880
    Give us a clue
  • orraloon said:

    Give us a clue

    No it's to 90's for 2020's humourless woke Britain.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,880
    G'wan g'wan g'wan.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    Stevo_666 said:

    Seem to remember he went on the poll tax riots and drove an electric car, so definitely not a tory. More likely a









    :smile:

    He was a massive liar, including those events you mention, so much more likely to be Tory.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 59,389
    elbowloh said:

    Stevo_666 said:

    Seem to remember he went on the poll tax riots and drove an electric car, so definitely not a tory. More likely a









    :smile:

    He was a massive liar, including those events you mention, so much more likely to be Tory.
    He lied about being successful, so given he was a loser.... ;)

    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Stevo_666 said:

    He was a military type as well.

    no he definitly wasn't

    but he was a total bell end
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    Stevo_666 said:

    elbowloh said:

    Stevo_666 said:

    Seem to remember he went on the poll tax riots and drove an electric car, so definitely not a tory. More likely a









    :smile:

    He was a massive liar, including those events you mention, so much more likely to be Tory.
    He lied about being successful, so given he was a loser.... ;)

    So, like Trump?
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • orraloon said:

    G'wan g'wan g'wan.

    What we're thectwo pictures?
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644

    orraloon said:

    G'wan g'wan g'wan.

    What we're thectwo pictures?
    the what pictures?
    .
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • Thectwo, have you never been there? It's a Small island in the Indian ocean.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,499
    elbowloh said:

    Stevo_666 said:

    elbowloh said:

    Stevo_666 said:

    Seem to remember he went on the poll tax riots and drove an electric car, so definitely not a tory. More likely a









    :smile:

    He was a massive liar, including those events you mention, so much more likely to be Tory.
    He lied about being successful, so given he was a loser.... ;)

    So, like Trump?
    Definitely a Tory