Another crash, lot of riders caught up
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • above_the_cows
    above_the_cows Posts: 11,406
    Lots of DQS held up.
    Correlation is not causation.
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,144
    Everyone down is back on a bike, not sure who's chasing back still. Alpecin-Fenix kept riding a bit. UAE had a word with them
  • above_the_cows
    Another contretemps between Kwiato and Pog.
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,631
    Es reporting cav not in the bunch but letour tracker is
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • focuszing723
    focuszing723 Posts: 7,166
    edited July 2021
    I listened to "The Move" last night (sorry), but LA was talking about this and how he should try and not make enemies with the other teams or the French fans. Before you say it, he did say it's good coming from him.
  • mididoctors
    Matthews pulls back 3 PTS . Cav looks a bit sluggish. Heavy legs
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors

I don't think cav is recovered from the hills

Wrong thread

• mididoctors
    edited July 2021
    Active peloton. DQS Don't look like they want a sprint
  • above_the_cows
    Shenanigans.
  • above_the_cows
    Quintana on the attack :D
  • mididoctors
    Peloton in complete disarray
  • mididoctors
    Lot of stroppy riders
  • mididoctors
    Drama
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    Oooh, bit narrow through the town... That's going to be well dodgy for the peloton in 3 mins
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 21,698
    However slim their chances, I would have thought that Bike Exchanged and Bahrain are now obliged to control this breakaway.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • jimmyjams
    jimmyjams Posts: 706

Another contretemps between Kwiato and Pog.

Maybe Pogacar was just trying to persuade Kwia that since it's Greipel's birthday today (39!), they all should let him win.
  • mididoctors
    Is the team gc a factor here ? This is bonkers
  • above_the_cows

Oooh, bit narrow through the town... That's going to be well dodgy for the peloton in 3 mins

Tried to get a screenshot of it but wasn't fast enough.
  • mididoctors
    What he'll is going on ?
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    Decent group got away in town.
    Got some big names in, DQS are included
  • mididoctors
    DQS don't have the legs or cav has signalled he doesn't.... Still a long way to go
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    The group

• blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 21,698
    edited July 2021
    Not sure what logic dictates that you go for peanut points at the Intermediate sprint, then let all the stage points swan off up the road.

I think the penny may finally have dropped with Bahrain now on the front.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • mididoctors

Decent group got away in town.
    Got some big names in, DQS are included

DQS playing I have cav behind card I guess
  • mididoctors
    Classic DQS
  • No_Ta_Doctor

The group

Some names missing from that list, crashes aren't good for ensuring everyone has a transponder
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,142
    edited July 2021
    I'm confused. Are Geraint / Porte in the break or peloton?
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    Pross said:

I'm confused. Are Geraint / Porte in the break or peloton?

Peloton.
    Yeah, doesn't make much sense.
    We've also seen Froome sent up to help Greipel
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,142
    Worked it out now, assumed they were in the break the way they were riding on the front when I switched on. No idea what they're up to and not sure they do anymore. Maybe just helping out their old mate Cav.