monday navigating the solar empire

13»

Comments

• MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Get her shytte.

Chuck it out of the window.

Job jobbed.

No need for hammers etc in this case, just chuck it out of the window.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,359
    Have I just read what i've just read these last 2 pages?!

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

...ploddlu...

Like.

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    elbowloh said:

Oh we've all been there. I don't understand however why she was expecting you mum to clear her stuff up for her?

Definitely with you both in the "must be done her way" thing.

Even when she asks and I don't agree, then she goes with her way. If I even suggest that there's no point answering the question as she'll do it her way anyway, then all hell breaks loose.

Oh and the impatience censored kills me, even if I'm tied up and in the middle of doing something she'll just about louder.

Sometimes a well timed 'F*** off' is very satisfying. If you're in the dog house already, wtf.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328

Hugs?

Well you'll be glad of the attention when number 2 comes along young man...

H³ I'd say pop round for beer under the pretence of fettling, but can't this week.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    I vote H3 should show his Missus this thread. That'll learn her >:)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,153
    edited May 2021
    Re: car stuff
    Ploddlu know who it was,
    Cctv of him around here looking in people's gardens etc but unfortunately none of him doing my car over but there is at the other one so unless the forensics have anything off my car he'll only get done for one of them.
    MTB was in the boot which is what he was after. In a rare moment of organisedness I'd packed the car the night before for a trip out today.
    Damage is to the door and the roof panel above so £££. Given it's a shtbox the repair would probably write it off so gaffer tape will have to do for now.

Managed to salvage something out of the day. Could've had an extra hour if it wasn't for all these p!ssing tourists driving everywhere at 20-30 mph.

Riding was a bit rubbish but the scenery was good, and it was quiet.
  • pinno

H³ I'd say pop round for beer under the pretence of fettling, but can't this week.

Not you and all? Are you competing with Seano for Hoppy's luuurve*?

*In a Barry White sort of way.

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    pinno said:

Not you and all? Are you competing with Seano for Hoppy's luuurve*?

*In a Barry White sort of way.

There's no competition, there's enough love to go around. Besides, H³ and I have been sharing beer and fettling for a while, this is hardly new.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    hopkinb said:

Well that's lovely to hear gents. I'm way too old and set in my way for starting to have sex with chaps. I've warned her I have bikes/scratchings/nice things and hugs all lined up.

Well if I can't have you, I would go to the Ponte Vecchio and throw myself in the Arno.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    What a grand gesture! Me 'eart's all a flutter. See if you can float upstream a bit, hoick yourself out at ponte santa trinita and I'll stand you dinner at osteria cinghiale bianco.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644

hopkinb said:

Well that's lovely to hear gents. I'm way too old and set in my way for starting to have sex with chaps. I've warned her I have bikes/scratchings/nice things and hugs all lined up.

Well if I can't have you, I would go to the Ponte Vecchio and throw myself in the Arno.
    Ponte Vecchio? What the dodgy bridge with everyone selling fake sunglasses and dodgy gold chains?
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    At about 1 minute 10
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,562
    hopkinb said:

… I'm way too old and set in my way for starting to have sex with chaps….

Lolz.

If I had 5 quid for every time I’ve heard that etc… 🤣
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS