friday will engulf the unwary

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    pinno said:

seanoconn said:

I read as far as the not bright insult.

Skim reading again? You don't get the full facts when you do that.

He wasn't skim reading, he stopped altogether at the not bright enough insult :p
    Were you skim reading or not being very bright?
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,433
    with the impending warm dry weather, decided to tempt fate and put the new tax-free cassette on and a waxed chain, also gave the the fhb a post-deluge clean and grease, now just need to zap the old cassette in the ultrasonic

two o'clock call with the cousins just got cancelled, may dedicate the rest of the afternoon to giro
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • veronese68
    Afternoon folks,
    WFH again, large dose of cba. The EPO had to go to the chemist and got stuck at the pub opposite. She was very impressed by my eagerness to go and rescue her. Now trying to get back into the spirit of work, who am I kidding?
    Onwards and upwards...
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Friday half day as standard in my neck of the woods, just killing time prior to heading off.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

He wasn't skim reading, he stopped altogether at the not bright enough insult :p
    Way to go V 👍 that told him, dumb son of a motherless goat.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn

Afternoon folks,
    WFH again, large dose of cba. The EPO had to go to the chemist and got stuck at the pub opposite. She was very impressed by my eagerness to go and rescue her. Now trying to get back into the spirit of work, who am I kidding?
    Onwards and upwards...

You are very brave. Sticking up for me when I was being bullied by that little twerp (I’m not talking to him again, again now) and rescuing your Missus from the pub. Is there no end to your 6 foot 2, full head of hair heroics? 🤗🥰
  • seanoconn
    Currently replacing the lenses on my sunglasses. Looked a lot easier on YouTube 😕
  • seanoconn
    Desperados and cocktails on the menu this evening.
  • veronese68
    Thanks Seano, us wombles should stick together. As for rescuing the Mrs I'm just plain selfless, always looking out for her. I even made myself drink beer so she didn't have to drink alone.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    seanoconn said:

Whatchootalkinaboutwillis?

Desperados are cocktails!
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • MattFalle
    seanoconn said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

Way to go V 👍 that told him, dumb son of a motherless goat.
    lamashumalaka
  • MattFalle
    elbowloh said:

seanoconn said:

posh ones at that.
  • MattFalle
    seanoconn said:

Afternoon folks,
    Onwards and upwards...

You are very brave. Sticking up for me when I was being bullied by that little twerp (I’m not talking to him again, again now) and rescuing your Missus from the pub. Is there no end to your 6 foot 2, full head of hair heroics? 🤗🥰
    I just saved some Doris who tripped over a pavement in the street and smashed her face open - does that count?
  • veronese68
    edited May 2021
    MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

Afternoon folks,
    Onwards and upwards...

I just saved some Doris who tripped over a pavement in the street and smashed her face open - does that count?
    Not if one of the MFs did the tripping. Did you manage to get pictures of her norks?
  • MattFalle

MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

Afternoon folks,
    Onwards and upwards...

Not if one of the MFs did the tripping. Did you manage to get pictures of her norks?
    innocent this time but they did manage to give some Plod who looked about 12 a bit of verbal about being useless and getting in the way so winner, winner.

the age she was you most definitly don't want to see her norks. i think they were by her stomach.
  • seanoconn
    MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

Afternoon folks,
    Onwards and upwards...

Brave but not V68 brave.
  • seanoconn
    elbowloh said:

seanoconn said:

Does bottled beer with a dash of tequila count as a cocktail? I’ve squeezed a slice of lime in the neck and added some raspberry juice for extra yummyness.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    elbowloh said:

seanoconn said:

Maybe a seano's the desperado and his OH is having both this evening? :smile:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MattFalle
    seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

Afternoon folks,
    Onwards and upwards...

Brave but not V68 brave.
    yeah but i got her purse and watch.

now who's laughing, eh?
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    Moving, splitting, stacking, loading logs all day. Really friendly group of volunteers to work with. Crackered now. Beer(s) beckon.
  • MattFalle
    orraloon said:

Moving, splitting, stacking, loading logs all day. Really friendly group of volunteers to work with. Crackered now. Beer(s) beckon.

sounds a top day - have some ale and scratchings for us.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

Had he read on, I would have enlightened him to the hard truth that the MF's are taking the Michael out of us tax payers and it has to stop and therefore I was doing my altruistic compassionate bit by saving him.
    Some people don't want to see the truth 'cos the truth hurts.

#nicholson
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno

That'll never happen. Not even if we pay them double.

#fleecedtaxpayers

• MattFalle
    pinno said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

Had he read on, I would have enlightened him to the hard truth that the MF's are taking the Michael out of us tax payers and it has to stop and therefore I was doing my altruistic compassionate bit by saving him.

#nicholson
    taking the Michael?

Easy. I neeeeded those two portions of chicken wings at lunch otherwise I MAY HAVE DIED.

#priorities

• pinno
    MattFalle said:

pinno said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

#nicholson
    taking the Michael?

Easy. I neeeeded those two portions of chicken wings at lunch otherwise I MAY HAVE DIED.

#priorities

I hope you had two jars of mayo on them 'cos you know how many calories there are in mayo.
    3 jars and you'd be running all over the Brecon beacons for a week mashing it large, chasing the po po around and making the SAS look like an article of clothing a big woman would wear.
    Although, they might still be crawling all over Salisbury and if that's the case, you've missed them.

• MattFalle
    No mayo as they were hot 'n' spicey ones but its a good thought - thinking blue cheese sauce to dip them in.

good call that man.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    This is close as I will get to the cooker all weekend

• Stevo_666
    Take away for us tonight - just waiting for Mrs. 666 to decide which one...she's had a hard day after viewing a house and deciding to buy it, which seemed to take less time than the pending take away decision. Offer made and should hear back tomorrow.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    Trousers? Who? Jury decision pending but betting odds say....
  • Stevo_666
    orraloon said:

Trousers? Who? Jury decision pending but betting odds say....

:)

TBH I liked it a lot based on what I saw so was kind of hoping she would go for it. And tbf she took a lot of video footage etc to show me. We're going back next week to be double sure about it.