wednesday at extreme blueshift

13»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,331
    Stevo_666 said:

thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

Just accepted an offer on our house. Their third offer sealed it for us and they're chain free so good news. Better get our skates on and find somewhere to buy...

You can buy mine, £100k to you, special price. One careful owner (not sure about the others). Comes with complimentary antisocial black cat.
    The cat wouldn't last long, our dogs are hungry.
    They are Cockerpoo's not Rottweilers.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Bimble bimbled. It's quite enjoyable riding a bike if you're not hammering it and it's not raining or cold. I had forgotten.

Taking mini swimming later, apart from that, not a lot. Wfh etc.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,533
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

Just accepted an offer on our house. Their third offer sealed it for us and they're chain free so good news. Better get our skates on and find somewhere to buy...

You can buy mine, £100k to you, special price. One careful owner (not sure about the others). Comes with complimentary antisocial black cat.
    cat will dominate them

oh my...
    https://www.mrporter.com/en-gb/mens/product/balenciaga/clothing/printed-t-shirts/oversized-distressed-printed-cotton-jersey-t-shirt/343549805698348
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,147
    sungod said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

cat will dominate them

It was eating next door but one's dog's breakfast this morning.
    All the dog did was sit there barking at the cat. It should dtfu.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    thistle_ said:

sungod said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

cat will dominate them

It was eating next door but one's dog's breakfast this morning.
    All the dog did was sit there barking at the cat. It should dtfu.
    d!ck the f@ck up?

If so 👍😃
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Back to the north east? 😂
    Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

I don't fancy the maintenance on a mansion up there :) We're looking around the North Downs and that sort of area.
    You'll never commute by bike from there. It's just an excuse to drive ze panzer on a daily basis.

#fatstevo

Bollox, rumbled :smiley:

Actually I will ride in once or twice a week, its just over 20 miles each way...as long as we stay on the right side of the North Downs ridge, which is a censored climb.
    20 miles each way is a nice commute

Obviously not on a hybrid
    yup - thats a really nice ride.

excuse for n+1 as well.....
    In: downhill, tailwind.
    Home: Uphill, headwind.
    Home: Van uplift.
    You joke, but the top of the ridge is the highest point in Kent (OK, that's a bit like the highest point in Holland) but its over 800ft above sea level whereas Cental London is almost at sea level. I love a challenge.
    It's not the height, it's the gradient!
  • seanoconn
    sungod said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

cat will dominate them

oh my...
    https://www.mrporter.com/en-gb/mens/product/balenciaga/clothing/printed-t-shirts/oversized-distressed-printed-cotton-jersey-t-shirt/343549805698348
    A snip at £450. Why not buy two?
  • sungod
    seanoconn said:

sungod said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

cat will dominate them

oh my...
    it's in the 'private sale' before they go public, think i'd get 40% off, still insane for a t-shirt
  • seanoconn
    MattFalle said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

pinno said:

...and you need trackie bottoms with a stripe down the side of them or a cardigan or a beige turtle neck, oh and side burns. Gotta have the sideburns.

side burns I'll carry, ain't doing flares or platform boots.

There are limits.
    Disco - don't fight it,. embrace it, love it.
    i'd rather hammer nails into my own testicles using my forehead.

same applies for prog rock, the whole of the 70s and anything concerning Margaret Thatcher, thattwat Johnson or the Conservative party generally.
    Balls. Me at a 70’s disco

https://youtu.be/LUID0jSh2Ic

God level.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    edited May 2021
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

The younger one is a natural born killer. He almost had a cat last year when I let them out into the back garden for a leak not having spotted said moggy in the garden as it was behind some of plants round the back of the pond. Narrow escape...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    johngti said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

I don't fancy the maintenance on a mansion up there :) We're looking around the North Downs and that sort of area.
    You'll never commute by bike from there. It's just an excuse to drive ze panzer on a daily basis.

#fatstevo

Actually I will ride in once or twice a week, its just over 20 miles each way...as long as we stay on the right side of the North Downs ridge, which is a censored climb.

You joke, but the top of the ridge is the highest point in Kent (OK, that's a bit like the highest point in Holland) but its over 800ft above sea level whereas Cental London is almost at sea level. I love a challenge.
    Headed up to the top of the North Downs from the North side is very gradual, just continual slightly harder work that you don't always notice. Headed up from the South side is a short n sharp. Try Brasted Lane (aka B@stard Lane) for a bit of fun.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    Stevo_666 said:

johngti said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

#fatstevo

Headed up to the top of the North Downs from the North side is very gradual, just continual slightly harder work that you don't always notice. Headed up from the South side is a short n sharp. Try Brasted Lane (aka B@stard Lane) for a bit of fun.
    Oh, I always notice it! Happier to go down Brasted Lane, never gone up. Star Hill is not as bad as billed
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,147
    sungod said:

seanoconn said:

sungod said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

cat will dominate them

oh my...
    it's in the 'private sale' before they go public, think i'd get 40% off, still insane for a t-shirt
    Shame it's black otherwise you could share it in the resurrected white t shirt thread
  • sungod
    up the shard in gong, tried waving at elbow but he ignored me

there's a pineapple cocktail, mmm
  • Stevo_666
    johngti said:

Stevo_666 said:

johngti said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

#fatstevo

Oh, I always notice it! Happier to go down Brasted Lane, never gone up. Star Hill is not as bad as billed
    Star Hill is just just longer but not as steep as a result. Still a bit of work though.
  • pinno
    edited May 2021
    sungod said:

seanoconn said:

sungod said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

cat will dominate them

oh my...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEa6jZv-Khc

Jack would have two Cockerpoo's squealing and running away in 2 seconds flat. And if he doesn't believe me, he can just pop up this way.
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

sungod said:

seanoconn said:

sungod said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

cat will dominate them

oh my...

Jack would have two Cockerpoo's squealing and running away in 2 seconds flat. And if he doesn't believe me, he can just pop up this way.
    Yeah yeah, my pet's harder than your pet etc etc :smile:
  • seanoconn
    I tried to find a vid of SPG, Vyvyan’s Hamster on the Young Ones but nothing 😕
  • pinno
    edited May 2021
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

sungod said:

seanoconn said:

sungod said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

cat will dominate them

oh my...

Yeah yeah, my pet's harder than your pet etc etc :smile:
    None of our friends/relatives bring their dogs or they get left in the car.
    It's better that way. Some owners get a bit uptight about their beloved pooches and for the sake of relations, we try to keep the peace.
    And TBH, if some dog did get the better of Jack, I wouldn't be a happy bunny.
    We have a hairdresser that comes to do the girls and the OH. She has this toy dog, smaller than Jack. (I heard horror stories of toddlers screaming the house down when getting a haircut years ago and both of them are calm and relaxed with her. The practice has continued).
    Said dog got chased out of the house and across the road. I had to rescue it from the neighbours garden. Both dog and cat were lucky not to get run over.
    Mac got killed chasing a black Lab across a road.
    RIP Mac (Egyptian tabby).
  • Stevo_666
    edited May 2021
    seanoconn said:

I tried to find a vid of SPG, Vyvyan’s Hamster on the Young Ones but nothing 😕

After 10 seconds of googling... :smile:

https://youtu.be/bLDMV0v_bnM

And 35 secs into this one

https://youtu.be/ysG96dUtGh4
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,675
    Yebbut, as I sort of remembered from back in those days, no visible hamster.
  • Stevo_666
    orraloon said:

I think your eyesight is going...

Did you do the voice over? :p
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,675
    Stevo_666 said:

orraloon said:

You do know the supreme forum software indicates when posts get edited...

Says Mike the cool person.

• pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

orraloon said:

The Hamster was a Weegie. 'Loon's not a Weegie boy.
  • Stevo_666
    orraloon said:

Stevo_666 said:

orraloon said:

You do know the supreme forum software indicates when posts get edited...

Says Mike the cool person.

I found the hamster though - job done...