saturday only tangentially relates to its content

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Afternoon folks,
    Traditional slow start was enjoyed, followed by minor pottering. Currently sat with a brew before more minor pottering.
    Fingers crossed it's something minor and passes quickly HD
    Let them have at it in the camper TLW, you don't want to hear them. Just tell him to make damned sure he puts it in a bag.
    EPO has had a bit of a tidying thing today, thankfully not too bad.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232
    Hopefully V, I've got a triathlon in four weeks so this would seriously scupper my plans.
    I'm hoping the cheap test has picked up a small cold or something and I can get back to normal asap.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    It's a sign from the gods telling you triathlons are a ridiculous idea. Heed the warning and relax or you might turn into TLW2
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232
    I completely agree with that, I just feel like I've got a head cold. Mrs HD is the same.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,083
    Good luck HD
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Yup - fingers crossed dude.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    tlw1 said:

elbowloh said:

tlw1 said:

elbowloh said:

tlw1 said:

Walk hounds, run, play with the new camper, tidy up and buy loads of wine ready for our first dinner party in ages

Spending the night in the camper to try not out?
    Next weekend - campsite near Bala booked, just need to buy the beer
    No, tonight on the drive.
    The eldest has suggested this with his girlfriend 🤬
    "If the van's rockin', don't come knockin'.!
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

The usual dog walk will be done this morning. Mrs. 666 will then go into tidying frenzy mode as we've got someone viewing the house later in the afternoon.

Mrs....tidying.....frenzy...

oh no - she's on one of those?

TDV gets on them and spends all day cutting around tidying, tutting under her breath and saying "no, no, its cool, you stay watching the cycling, I'm just pottering".....

Passive aggressive. Nice
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    Good luck with the real test HD. These lateral flow jobbies are not always accurate.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,197
    HD, are you one of them kidz like Rick OTP? Get vacced like us oldies. Freedom. Or something. ATB anyways.

It's effing pixxing it down again here. FFS. This weather is ridiculous. Heating back on. Blxxdy Brexsh!t.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Up above the streets and houses...

• hopkinb
    Now a double

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    MattFalle said:

Giro'in

That’s a swarthy looking hand MF. You’re not one of those foreign types I hope?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    Almost felt summery before the latest rain shower.

Margaritas, Pringles, Eurovision.
  • MattFalle
    edited May 2021
    pinno said:

MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

The usual dog walk will be done this morning. Mrs. 666 will then go into tidying frenzy mode as we've got someone viewing the house later in the afternoon.

Mrs....tidying.....frenzy...

oh no - she's on one of those?

TDV gets on them and spends all day cutting around tidying, tutting under her breath and saying "no, no, its cool, you stay watching the cycling, I'm just pottering".....

Passive aggressive. Nice
    yup. problem is, she can kick my head in so i'm permanently scared, if a little turned on by living life dangerously.

i blame it on her having spent too much time in shitdodgy countries.

but she's well fit, so i don't mind.
  • MattFalle
    edited May 2021
    seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

Giro'in

went posh, didn't I? Edwyn's special.

#neverscrimponscratchings
  • MattFalle
    Just watched Zoolander with la famiglia.

Had forgotten how utterly wonderfully irrelevant silly funny it was.

To hear bambino cackling was worth the £5.99 it cost on Amazon.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

Giro'in

buggeration. i just realised you meant my hand, not the scratchings. thats what 2 bottles of wine before posting on this forum will do for you.

yup - immigrant me. Italian. its people like me who are going to take your jobs and your women.
  • MattFalle
    just imagine if you could buy hands at Edwyn's though - it'd be mega. You'd nip down, buy two hands, rob the Queen, eat the fingerprints.

They'd never catch you, especially as we are all now wearing masks all the time.

I may suggest it to him.
  • hopkinb
    edited May 2021
    MattFalle said:

and your women...

In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.
  • hopkinb
    edited May 2021

• seanoconn
    hopkinb said:

MattFalle said:

and your women...

In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.
    In tis countrrry, you got-ta make de money firrrst-a. Den when you get de money, you get de powoi-a. Den when you get de powoi-a, den you get de women

Don MF
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    MattFalle said:

MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

Giro'in

buggeration. i just realised you meant my hand, not the scratchings. thats what 2 bottles of wine before posting on this forum will do for you.

yup - immigrant me. Italian. its people like me who are going to take your jobs and your women.
    Could I please have that in writing?

• MattFalle
    allegedly being an immigrant i also have dibs on your benefits system, so inbetween working, shgging your women and claiming all your benefits, i'm not really sure where i am going to have time to ride my bicycle and eat 'scratchings.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    Wait 'till Priti finds out...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    MattFalle said:

MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

Giro'in

Italy won Eurovision for the first time since 1990 last night.
  • MattFalle
    seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

Giro'in

mega, innit?

song was actually alright tbh although i must admit to being unsure about the dungaree look tbh.
  • seanoconn
    MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

Giro'in

mega, innit?

song was actually alright tbh although i must admit to being unsure about the dungaree look tbh.
    The dungaree look and shouting “rock and roll never dies!” When they won was a bit lame.

Might have been the Margaritas but the standard was very high this year. Apart from nil point United Kingdom
  • MattFalle
    seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

Giro'in

mega, innit?

The dungaree look and shouting “rock and roll never dies!” When they won was a bit lame.

Might have been the Margaritas but the standard was very high this year. Apart from nil point United Kingdom
    nah - "rock and roll never dies" is the people's cry from the heart, a heart wrenching yawp calling back to fairer days, days pre COVID, pre massive corruption, a yearning for the return of innocence of days unemcumbered by pain, loss and futility with the beacon hope shining bright above The Gates of the Future (TM)
  • pinno
    MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

Giro'in

mega, innit?

nah - "rock and roll never dies" is the people's cry from the heart, a heart wrenching yawp calling back to fairer days, days pre COVID, pre massive corruption, a yearning for the return of innocence of days unemcumbered by pain, loss and futility with the beacon hope shining bright above The Gates of the Future (TM)
    If you're referring to Italy in that, you have to go pre-Roman.