thursday up walked a baptist preachin' southern funky school teacher

13»

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,422

pinno said:

hopkinb said:

Sorry H³, just got back. I was wfw today anyway. Got home, swapped bikes and shoes, then straight round to the old dear's. Had gnocchi verdi followed by chicken wings. Then walked up to the common and had a pint with big sis.

Oohh, lovely! Hand in hand? Every time I've gone past it's rammed outside.

Mrs V called the police on me in the end, what with the too small cycling kit and the shouted demands for pecan muffins...
    Ah, she mentioned something but it sounded too insane so I figured she was hallucinating after too much of mother's little helper.
    You've driven her to alcoholism? Bstard.
    No, you need to improve your Rolling Stones knowledge. You're thinking of mother's ruin.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-zxBNz3XbM
    At his age, there's no excuse for not knowing that.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,422
    tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

hopkinb said:

Sorry H³, just got back. I was wfw today anyway. Got home, swapped bikes and shoes, then straight round to the old dear's. Had gnocchi verdi followed by chicken wings. Then walked up to the common and had a pint with big sis.

Mrs V called the police on me in the end, what with the too small cycling kit and the shouted demands for pecan muffins...
    Ah, she mentioned something but it sounded too insane so I figured she was hallucinating after too much of mother's little helper.
    tlw might disagree with that sentiment.
    Correct, the family that binge drink together say together
    My MIL was teetotal :smile:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,316
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

hopkinb said:

No, you need to improve your Rolling Stones knowledge. You're thinking of mother's ruin.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-zxBNz3XbM
    At his age, there's no excuse for not knowing that.
    Ah but i'm not as old as you.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!