Decent jersey

2»

Comments

• shirley_basso
    shirley_basso Posts: 6,195
    How can you qualify it on price when it's always at least half price or has £50 off.

It's for suckers.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,745

How can you qualify it on price when it's always at least half price or has £50 off.

It's for suckers.

Suckers pay full price.
    Everyone else qualifies it at 1/2 price or £50 off.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    flasher said:

I guess that's a reason for some, but as YB isn't a mate of mine I have no idea if he's ok or not, however I don't buy stuff on the basis of whether the CEO/owner/front man's a 'bell end' or not!

Generally I buy on quality, design and price all of which Le Col get a thumbs up.

its the same as everything else apart from the fact the frontman is a total bell end so there is absolutely no USP that makes it appealing.

its a no from here
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • I couldn't care less if Le Col was co-owned by Trump and Farage to be honest- I don't look that far, and I certainly don't pay homage to their ad's or marketing. All I know that- of the kit I have, it's decent quality, it's nice and understated IMO, there's always vouchers knocking about, and their loyalty points also add-up to reasonable discounts. I repeat, I would NEVER buy anything at full-cost from them...
  • MattFalle
    thats a shame tbh as surely any form of commerce must have a holistic and moral aspect to it?

given today's society its a must to further the reasoning of expenditure - to propogate the expansion of bell end ness can't be excused.
  • ibr17xvii
    ibr17xvii Posts: 1,065

I couldn't care less if Le Col was co-owned by Trump and Farage to be honest- I don't look that far, and I certainly don't pay homage to their ad's or marketing. All I know that- of the kit I have, it's decent quality, it's nice and understated IMO, there's always vouchers knocking about, and their loyalty points also add-up to reasonable discounts. I repeat, I would NEVER buy anything at full-cost from them...

This is my albeit limited experience with then as well.

Full price is completely off the agenda but at discount the stuff is pretty decent.

Even if YB is a bellend & TBF I don’t know enough about him so couldn’t comment & TBH couldn’t care less.
  • redvision
    redvision Posts: 2,958
    Stolen goat stuff is pretty good.
  • flasher
    flasher Posts: 1,734
    pblakeney said:

It's for suckers.

Suckers pay full price.
    Everyone else qualifies it at 1/2 price or £50 off.

This 👍
  • redvision said:

Stolen goat stuff is pretty good.

Stolen Goat have some reet funky stuff. Been tempted with some of their jerseys...
  • MattFalle said:

thats a shame tbh as surely any form of commerce must have a holistic and moral aspect to it?

given today's society its a must to further the reasoning of expenditure - to propogate the expansion of bell end ness can't be excused.

You'll be telling me to only shop at my LBS next....
  • MattFalle

MattFalle said:

You'll be telling me to only shop at my LBS next....
    why would you possibly do that?
  • I’m a fan of Pactimo, both bibs and jerseys. Everyone’s different but their tops fit just right for me and seem nicely made. Their bibs are superb and in another league compared to anything else I’ve tried.
  • edward.s
    edward.s Posts: 219
    Stolen Goat is nice stuff, I've a reasonable amount of it. These days they seem to only be selling direct and the discounts aren't around quite as they were.

Stolen goat is made for them by Bioracer who also sell direct and often have discounted stock. https://shop-bioracer.co.uk/ no connection other than a satisfied customer.