Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Busy already in here.

Found a solution for your moles TLW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkUFxJoPJRA

Was foggy but that's lifted and it's glorious sunshine and no wind. Must get at it.

Isn't it near your bedtime Spinner?
    Seems a lot for the hire of a sailing yacht.

Excellent :)

tlw - you need a cat or a decent 'ratter' type dog. Our younger hound seems to have decimated/scared off the wildlife in our back garden so I might start lending him out for mole hunting duty.
    Got a cat that prefers mice, which she leaves for the dogs who will eat mice but much prefer pheasants ๐Ÿ™„
  • Asda shopping am (beer needed for 6 nations), legs recovering from yesterday's ride, lunch , hill walk then coffee....
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,494
    tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Busy already in here.

Found a solution for your moles TLW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkUFxJoPJRA

Was foggy but that's lifted and it's glorious sunshine and no wind. Must get at it.

Isn't it near your bedtime Spinner?
    Seems a lot for the hire of a sailing yacht.

Excellent :)

tlw - you need a cat or a decent 'ratter' type dog. Our younger hound seems to have decimated/scared off the wildlife in our back garden so I might start lending him out for mole hunting duty.
    Got a cat that prefers mice, which she leaves for the dogs who will eat mice but much prefer pheasants ๐Ÿ™„
    Ours has 2 blackbirds, a pigeon and a duckling on his rap sheet, plus a few lucky escapees including a local cat and a few squirrels. Had to rescue a couple of newts that had decided to venture out in the wet last night. The older one is a dozy git who's only ever 'caught' a pigeon that was already dead :smile:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    sungod said:

MattFalle said:

Just a quick one mecs....

does anyone know of a 'phone app that recreates the old Casio Jogger's watch pacing system - ie beeps for each pace given a set speed?

https://lmgtfy.app/?q=phone+app+pace+beeper :smiley:
    GET IN! Thank you very much.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078

Asda shopping am (beer needed for 6 nations), legs recovering from yesterday's ride, lunch , hill walk then coffee....

Hill Walk to recover legs?
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,407

Asda shopping am (beer needed for 6 nations), legs recovering from yesterday's ride, lunch , hill walk then coffee....

Welcome Vince ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    Pinno, ืžืœืš ืื™ื“ื™ื•ื˜ ื•ื—ืจื ืžื›ื•ื ืื™
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,018
    Just working through some marketing proposals and a chicken salad, this talk of beer is making me thirsty...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • MattFalle
    Talking of beer, tonight is vino rosso and steak with the bambini. nosh nosh nosh....
  • Stevo_666
    MattFalle said:

Talking of beer, tonight is vino rosso and steak with the bambini. nosh nosh nosh....

Bambini and steak? You must be starving.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    Gooood afternoon!

Managed to get a task completed rather more quickly than anticipated meaning I can go home sharpish this afternoon, so that's win #1. Taking one of the stupid cats to the vets tonight to (hopefully) get signed off from having to be kept in all the time. Which will mean no more cat poo smell wafting through the house and me getting my turbo trainer space back. With any luck, that'll be win #2. And finally, vaccination tomorrow morning so that will be win #3. With luck, I won't get too many side effects and I might even manage a bit of a ride on Sunday. Good times.
  • nibnob21
    nibnob21 Posts: 207
    edited March 2021
    Afternoon. Get to see my dad for the first time in many months today. He lives alone, and I have a young child so strictly speaking we could have bubbled several times over a while ago, but both thought it wiser not to. Cases are low and he's vaccinated so judged now to be ok.

He gets to meet his first grandson properly (already 5 months old :o ) so that'll be nice. Got a message from sister this morning saying grandchild number 3 looks to be on their way out this weekend. Boy or girl? Needs another poll.

Rugby and beers with dad tomorrow will be nice.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,341
    seanoconn said:

Welcome Vince ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    As long as he doesn't tip the balance in favour of the square pants brigade, he's welcome.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

seanoconn said:

Welcome Vince ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    As long as he doesn't tip the balance in favour of the square pants brigade, he's welcome.
    Don't you want more people on your side?
  • seanoconn
    pinno said:

seanoconn said:

Welcome Vince ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    Now youโ€™re getting it, nicey nicey then whack em on the head.

Speaking of which, top cardio training tip for TLW1

• MattFalle
    Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

They make a good side dish but, tbh, they're a bit boney for a main...
  • MattFalle
    pinno said:

seanoconn said:

Welcome Vince ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    square pants?

#confused
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

Don't feed them to the dogs then.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • seanoconn
    MattFalle said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

Welcome Vince ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    square pants?

#confused
    Boring squares. Civil war is brewing!
  • seanoconn
    MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

Just please no more giant sushi. I like sushi but canโ€™t handle giant bad trip sushi.
  • Stevo_666
    MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

I like kids but I couldn't eat a whole one.
  • MattFalle
    seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

Just please no more giant sushi. I like sushi but canโ€™t handle giant bad trip sushi.
    Sushi was mentioned last night as a possible for this weekend.... Watch this space ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

sushi. big giantfuckoffhuge sushi.
  • MattFalle
    seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

Welcome Vince ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    square pants?

#confused
    linkies?

do i need to mobilise the MFs?
  • MattFalle
    have just discovered mentallist qanon forum.

https://greatawakening.win/p/12hkrGNyVV/-weekly-discussion-thread--march/

i'm thinking mumsnet 2...... but am also thinking they are all so batshitmad already nothing we could do could mess with their heads.
  • seanoconn
    MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

Welcome Vince ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    square pants?

#confused
    linkies?

Every daily thread for the past 7 years.

Possibly, tell them to wait for pinnoโ€™s coded message.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,149
    MattFalle said:

i'm thinking mumsnet 2...... but am also thinking they are all so batshitmad already nothing we could do could mess with their heads.

You could try nibnob's response to tony's posts and see how much that confuses them.
  • MattFalle
    thistle_ said:

MattFalle said:

You could try nibnob's response to tony's posts and see how much that confuses them.
    or just post Tony's threads and see how that goes.

Change name of cyclist for, oh I don't know, Democrat politician and see what happens.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Had me hairs cut, had a man clean and wax the car to within an inch of its life, had my appraisal, now half-heartedly doing what I believe Stevo refers to as "torturing numbers" until they tell me what I want them to. Might knock off early, by which I mean, stand up and walk into a different room earlier than normal. Might even turn the laptop off, so I'm less likely to come in and look at it later. All I'm really doing is twirling the ends of my moustache to see how much I can resemble Hercule Poirot. That's not really being productive, is it?

• hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    edited March 2021
    Not much is the answer. I need some of that moustache wax, and a longer moustache.
  • pinno
    ...a frikkin tache?!!
  • pinno
    seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

Welcome Vince ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    square pants?

#confused
    linkies?

Every daily thread for the past 7 years.

Possibly, tell them to wait for pinnoโ€™s coded message.