• hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Now how did you do that John?
  • hopkinb
    Turn it round the right way that is .
  • hopkinb

Oh, this is the right way up. Me trying to take a shyte/catch my breath in a vineyard at the top of a hill at the weekend. Wheels can just about be made out in the foreground.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    They do look rather tasty, I wanted to build a see of carbon rimmed wheels. But with the price of the Primes it might not be worth doing.
    I think Charles might actually be a Richard 😂
  • johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    hopkinb said:

Turn it round the right way that is .

No idea. Went into the camera roll on the phone, rotated it 180 degrees, tried inserting, still upside down. So went back to the pics, rotated it again, reinserted et voila, perfect.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    edited March 2021
    johngti said:

MattFalle said:

johngti said:

Nos da

WFW today, students back. Went ok. Dentist after work. Three teeth need root canal work but no pain so let’s leave it for now and monitor. 1800 notes if it needs doing. Nah, mate. We’ll consider it at some point but probs just whip one out and worry about the others if it gets to be a problem. Migraine during the afternoon, amused myself by arguing with what can only be assumed to be an American in another thread. Mattfalle would be pleased to know I got some 50mm carbons stuck on me best bike over the weekend. Thank heavens for prime.

top top top work JG - any piccies?

And oh, it looks like you'vre got top cover and air support........
    I noticed and appreciate it greatly.

And as it happens, I do have a piccy:

Cheap but I like them
    looking sweeeet my man - big phat het.

And no worries re top cover OP sounds a right bell end
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    edited March 2021
    hopkinb said:

johngti said:

Mattfalle would be pleased to know I got some 50mm carbons stuck on me best bike over the weekend. Thank heavens for prime.

I've had 2 sets of primes. RP 50's where I popped one spoke in 2 years in a deep pothole, which V68 kindly fixed for me. The front one got pinched as it was only secured with a steel cable at work. I replaced with a pair of the black edition 60's. Can't fault them, except they're not that light, but neither am I. They go whoosh, and in a moderate cross tail, they make me feel like a pro when I look at the speedo, which is the main thing. Still have the rear RP 50 as a spare.

hopkinb said:

johngti said:

Mattfalle would be pleased to know I got some 50mm carbons stuck on me best bike over the weekend. Thank heavens for prime.

I've had 2 sets of primes. RP 50's where I popped one spoke in 2 years in a deep pothole, which V68 kindly fixed for me. The front one got pinched as it was only secured with a steel cable at work. I replaced with a pair of the black edition 60's. Can't fault them, except they're not that light, but neither am I. They go whoosh, and in a moderate cross tail, they make me feel like a pro when I look at the speedo, which is the main thing. Still have the rear RP 50 as a spare.

Agree completely - my new 90s on the S3 are Prime blacks and for the money I can't fault them.

Everything you get from Hunts - fancy box, spare spokes, pads, skewers, etc - but £500 less and don't fall apart.

Mega noise, look pukka, stiff as, don't break the bank, annoy clubbies.

#sorted
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.