Friday, Rotterdam, Amsterdam, who gives a dam !

Morning, fine mild n windy
Early start very busy morning
Have a good day.

Comments

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,547
    'ning

nippier, but dry

ride, cafes etc. much gmc-ing, relax
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    Off today so lazy start and a few jobs before going out on the fun bike.

Later is helping MIL settle into her new house
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,149
    Slept like a log after all that fresh air yesterday. Lots of sore bits though this morning.

Back to WFH but at least it's the weekend tomorrow.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,407
    Yesterday...
    thistle_ said:

I offered to go down into the bushes

Today...
    thistle_ said:

Slept like a log after all that fresh air yesterday. Lots of sore bits though this morning.

🤔

Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    Day off today. Unfortunately my penis can’t tell the difference between period pain noises and sexy noises 🙄😕

Should have gone to work
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    ciao

coffee now then a dump run thenhe a friend pick up some bits from Edwyn's then probably domestic stuff then a zwift or a weights sesh.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • tlw1
    seanoconn said:

Day off today. Unfortunately my penis can’t tell the difference between period pain noises and sexy noises 🙄😕

Should have gone to work

Or gone for a walk near thistle
  • seanoconn
    I do all the legwork and tlw1 sneaks in with the like. Little Sh!t!
  • thistle_
    tlw1 said:

seanoconn said:

Should have gone to work

Or gone for a walk near thistle
    Depends how desperate he is and whether he can understand the accent.
    Not sure it would count as an essential journey either, although I'd like to hear him explaining it to the copper.
  • tlw1
    seanoconn said:

😂
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,682
    So Sunny Delight is Toxic! Quarantine! The truth behind the C19 lurgie starts to emerge.

Grey, blustery, forecasting rain soon. Erse. Indoors day then. Better crack on with the delayed design task. And sharpen the chainsaws 🤓
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    MattFalle said:

ciao

coffee now then a dump run thenhe a friend pick up some bits from Edwyn's then probably domestic stuff then a zwift or a weights sesh.

Not sure if that's a trip to the dump or to the toilet.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • Nin'll, another day dragging out the decorating daughters bedroom. I was happy to just paint the walls but the treasury consultant insists the ceiling and woodwork all need doing too.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,494
    seanoconn said:

Witty posts get likes ;)

Morning Peeps,

End of the week in sight and were all gearing up for parties, pub trips, gigs, weekend ski breaks - right? Whoops, just woke up. Stressbag has taken the dogs out so I can work and sup tea in peace - living the dream.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,341
    Funny thing that. Woke up to missus hoovering out the alcove for the wood and she said that the only way to clean it up properly was 'to paint it'. Oh heck. I hate painting.
    Frikkin windy here but no real deluge yet.

Did you realise when you looked in the mirror Seano?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    MattFalle said:

...run thenhe a friend...

Can you sort this bit out please, I don't know what yer sayin' like.

• thistle_
    pinno said:

Funny thing that. Woke up to missus hoovering out the alcove for the wood and she said that the only way to clean it up properly was 'to paint it'. Oh heck. I hate painting.

You were looking for things to keep Shorty occupied...
  • elbowloh

Nin'll, another day dragging out the decorating daughters bedroom. I was happy to just paint the walls but the treasury consultant insists the ceiling and woodwork all need doing too.

After spending 2 weekends painting a mural in the boys room, i'm now having to line, paint and tile the new under-stairs toilet. Pain in the @rse. I've never tiled anything in my life either.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • elbowloh
    pinno said:

Now, surely that's a euphemism?
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • Did half an hour around the streets of Innsbruck before work, eggs scrambled, kettle is boiling and work to do.
    Now writing up a covid RA for site visits because of some thicko H&S turd.

p.s, is anyone on here in H&S?
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • elbowloh

Did half an hour around the streets of Innsbruck before work, eggs scrambled, kettle is boiling and work to do.
    Now writing up a covid RA for site visits because of some thicko H&S censored .

Technically no, but a lot of what i do is H &S related and i work closely with them. I do have my NEBOSH cert.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • elbowloh said:

Nin'll, another day dragging out the decorating daughters bedroom. I was happy to just paint the walls but the treasury consultant insists the ceiling and woodwork all need doing too.

After spending 2 weekends painting a mural in the boys room, i'm now having to line, paint and tile the new under-stairs toilet. Pain in the @rse. I've never tiled anything in my life either.
    You'll need mosaic or you will never get the curvature around the pan.
  • seanoconn
    elbowloh said:

pinno said:

Nope. Pinno was castrated after shorty was born.
  • thistle_

Did half an hour around the streets of Innsbruck before work, eggs scrambled, kettle is boiling and work to do.

Will send you a PM
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    edited February 2021

No, but when you spend 4 hrs filling , risk assessments , stupid questionnaires, site inductions, local plant inductions, to do a 25 minute , the majority of the job is H&S bullsh*t

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,494
    elbowloh said:

pinno said:

I think he's lying, he's too old to have wood.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Thanks for the input, however I wasn't seeking advice (although thistles pm did pick up on something), I was just going to insult anyone who works in H&S.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinno
    edited February 2021

elbowloh said:

Don't make it harder for him.

The pan should lift off it's mountings so that it 'sits' on the tiles.
    Use spacers, make sure the depth of adhesive is consistent.

https://www.jewson.co.uk/p/vitrex-combination-spreader-filler-squeegee-120mm-THVTX329

One end (rake) gives you depth, the other is for grouting (rubber edge). Great for getting water off your car windows too.

Take your time. use a flat piece of wood and a spirit level to ensure you are staying level.
    A good quality tile cutter is priceless. I use either the Ryobi tile cutter or the electric tile cutter and sometimes... for fiddly bits (depending on the tile), an angle grinder.

pics of the Mural please.

Here's Shorty's mural:

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,682
    Oi, M&S is one of the bastions of the High Street.

Oh...

Stage 1 design base done. Progress. Reward self with something alcoholic later. Not now, no no, not now.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,547
    pinno said:

elbowloh said:

Don't make it harder for him.

The pan should lift off it's mountings so that it 'sits' on the tiles.
    Use spacers, make sure the depth of adhesive is consistent.

https://www.jewson.co.uk/p/vitrex-combination-spreader-filler-squeegee-120mm-THVTX329

One end (rake) gives you depth, the other is for grouting (rubber edge). Great for getting water off your car windows too.

Take your time. use a flat piece of wood and a spirit level to ensure you are staying level.
    A good quality tile cutter is priceless. I use either the Ryobi tile cutter or the electric tile cutter and sometimes... for fiddly bits (depending on the tile), an angle grinder.

pics of the Mural please.

Here's Shorty's mural:

excellent mural

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny