13»

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    sungod said:

Stevo_666 said:

sungod said:

one is for wimps, just shave it, that's commit----munt

I went for a 1/2 (1.5mm) all over when I did it back in May. Problem is when it all grows back the same length it looks daft. So tried to be clever and do different lengths. Just about worked...
    yeah, the 'growing back' look is tragic

i just redo every 2-3 days, use the same shaver on my face, makes it easy, mrs s likes my shaved psycho style, it brings out the inner me
    I get why you said what you did above. My fault for assuming you were a silver panther rather than a bald eagle :p
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Stevo_666 said:

Stevo's before is about the length of my after 🤣

Yeah but you're a hippy :)
    With 4 months growth i was tempted to leave it and go full on hippy like in my yoof. But agree with friend of Bally, if it's going just get shot of it, no point in being precious. When the chemo made it start falling out i just took the lot off, but it didn't grow back quickly.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089

Stevo_666 said:

With 4 months growth i was tempted to leave it and go full on hippy like in my yoof. But agree with friend of Bally, if it's going just get shot of it, no point in being precious. When the chemo made it start falling out i just took the lot off, but it didn't grow back quickly.
    Mine grew back beautifully... until 4 years after, it was getting wispy and my then gf got some clippers. Haven't looked back.
    Like SG, Braun 'Head', no guard - I do my chin and head at the same time. I shave proper once a week.

Poor effort Stevo.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

Mine grew back beautifully... until 4 years after, it was getting wispy and my then gf got some clippers. Haven't looked back.
    Like SG, Braun 'Head', no guard - I do my chin and head at the same time. I shave proper once a week.

Poor effort Stevo.
    If it means not having the same 'look' as you, it's worth the flak ;)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    oxoman said:

Do you reckon there's enough of us follicly challenged to fill a pool rack. Triangle for the un-educated on here.

Probably :)