124»

Comments

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    MF is Hotlips! :o
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644

MF is Hotlips! :o

My legs are better than hers but she has attributes that I don't ........

Imagine TDKBOMT smoking a cigar in a labcoat. The Prittster smokes cigars I reckon.

#blimey
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,317
    edited January 2021
    Hmm... Gauloise Blonde. Always bought on the ferry across la Manche.
    For some odd reason, if abroad I smoked too much. Was a casual smoker at home.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Casual, as in polo and slacks rather than smoking jacket?
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    pinno said:

Hmm... Gauloise Blonde. Always bought on the ferry across la Manche.
    For some odd reason, if abroad I smoked too much. Was a casual smoker at home.

Me too! Carton of Gauloises Blonde on the way over, carton of Marlboro red on the way back.

Only ciggies I never liked were the black tobacco types - Gitanes brunes, Gauloises caporal, ducados. Grim.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Gitanes as well. Gitanes and Pastis of an evening, Gitanes and vin rouge de la maison of a morning.

Ahh, those were the days.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • pinno
    When inter-railing (1988), coming home, I was down to pittance. Bought 20 Gitaine in Calais and was smoking them on the back of the coach.
    The woman in front of me hated the smell so much, she plied me with her own ciggies - Peter Stuyvesant.

On that same trip, sat on the train from Strasbourg to Paris, I remember having a conversation with a French Farmer between stops. It was my first ever full conversation in French.
    Fell asleep and woke up to the smell of Red Marlboro being smoked by a kiddie (not inhaling) of 13/14?
    Asked politely if I could have one and he said 'Non' abruptly.
    He kept reading his Tintin.
    So I asked again sometime later and got the same response.

I then got a little bit peeved. Especially as he kept blowing it deliberately in my direction.
    So I told him (in English), 'Listen you little #f*cker, give me one or you can sit somewhere else'. There weren't any other seats.

Oh, he gave me one and another later on.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    pinno said:

When inter-railing (1988), coming home, I was down to pittance. Bought 20 Gitaine in Calais and was smoking them on the back of the coach.
    The woman in front of me hated the smell so much, she plied me with her own ciggies - Peter Stuyvesant.

On that same trip, sat on the train from Strasbourg to Paris, I remember having a conversation with a French Farmer between stops. It was my first ever full conversation in French.
    Fell asleep and woke up to the smell of Red Marlboro being smoked by a kiddie (not inhaling) of 13/14?

I then got a little bit peeved. Especially as he kept blowing it deliberately in my direction.
    So I told him (in English), 'Listen you little #f*cker, give me one or you can sit somewhere else'. There weren't any other seats.

You are Gripper Stebson!
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,400
    elbowloh said:

pinno said:

You are Gripper Stebson!
    Wait a min! You said you weren’t old!!?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • elbowloh
    seanoconn said:

elbowloh said:

pinno said:

You are Gripper Stebson!
    I know him by reputation only.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • pinno
    seanoconn said:

elbowloh said:

pinno said:

You are Gripper Stebson!
    Young nippers - he's ageing quickly.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    seanoconn said:

elbowloh said:

pinno said:

You are Gripper Stebson!

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297

As a teenager I remember advertising hoardings showing dusky maidens rolling cigars on the inside of their thigh. Similar to this.

They had an effect on me even though not their target consumer. Didn't buy cigars though.

But how much did you spend on dusky maidens
  • seanoconn
    hopkinb said:

seanoconn said:

elbowloh said:

pinno said:

You are Gripper Stebson!

Bang! Sausage in face. Those were the days.
  • seanoconn
    elbowloh said:

seanoconn said:

elbowloh said:

pinno said:

You are Gripper Stebson!
    Gripper Stebson, the adventure game, first job in 1996, possibly after uni..... Hmmmmm 🧐
  • elbowloh
    seanoconn said:

elbowloh said:

seanoconn said:

elbowloh said:

pinno said:

You are Gripper Stebson!
    Gripper Stebson, the adventure game, first job in 1996, possibly after uni..... Hmmmmm 🧐
    Don't think i said the job was in '96...
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • seanoconn
    elbowloh said:

seanoconn said:

elbowloh said:

seanoconn said:

elbowloh said:

pinno said:

You are Gripper Stebson!
    Don't think i said the job was in '96...
    My bad. Anyway, hang out with oldies and you’re old by association.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,673
    Smoked as a teenager, as one did to be cool, then heavily through university years. Last cig on the night of my final exam, never smoked a cig since. For 2-3 years then, in the pub after a few too many the attraction of the Hamlet mini cigar could prove irresistible. But that was a loooong time ago. Bit funny now in med checks getting asked about smoking, how many years ago, oh now let me do the sums... it's a big number.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
    hopkinb said:

MattFalle said:

have cigar at the same time.

What were those squarish Swiss ones I used to smoke when no-one had died on me? Yellow and brown pack of 5. Villiger export.
    Uncle had an incident whilst away for a hill climb weekend and asked reception to get him a couple of villigers.........
  • pinno
    tlw1 said:

hopkinb said:

MattFalle said:

have cigar at the same time.

What were those squarish Swiss ones I used to smoke when no-one had died on me? Yellow and brown pack of 5. Villiger export.
    Uncle had an incident whilst away for a hill climb weekend and asked reception to get him a couple of villigers.........
    There's euphemism in them there cigars.