Friday, it’s now or never

13»

Comments

• elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    All out of beer.

I have some port and half a bottle of amaretto that's been open for yonks.

Oh and some really sweet dessert wine where I have no idea where it came from.

Might have some port, I bought it for the Xmas holidays
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    Just a couple of bottles of Moretti, just about hit the spot
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    oxoman said:

Couple of bottles of Peroni sank and now sadly on coffee as car goes into garage for service. Now have a renewed hatred of all thing justeats after one of them reversed into my car tonight. Luckily sat in my car at the time so he couldn't pixx off. Luckily it looks like his towbar has only done plastic grill damage. Don't think he expected someone to jump out and go batshit at him. Surprisingly he was insured, see what other damage was done in the daylight.

I thought I was unlucky with cars.......
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Having a night off the strong stuff?

I’m clearing the fridge ready for work on the laundry to begin
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Having a night off the strong stuff?

I’m clearing the fridge ready for work on the laundry to begin
    Fridge is for beer, washing machine is for laundry ;) Might be best if you stick to cars and booze (probably not together) whilst the current wife deals with the housework.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,416
    hopkinb said:

Heh heh, my vicious hound was obviously too much trouble for the evil unidentified dognapper who just posted above.

Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,416
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

tlw1 said:

Today’s picture of lunchtime hound walk

I'll do a trade - you can have my wife in exchange for the safe return of my hound.

Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    seanoconn said:

hopkinb said:

Heh heh, my vicious hound was obviously too much trouble for the evil unidentified dognapper who just posted above.

Eeek. Me fridge has gone, with all that lovely cheese and a chicken for this weekend's roast. Mind you, there was an uneaten punnet of olives in there, which might drip oil on the fridgenapper's furniture. Someone must be able to identify this evil thief.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    hopkinb said:

seanoconn said:

hopkinb said:

Eeek. Me fridge has gone, with all that lovely cheese and a chicken for this weekend's roast. Mind you, there was an uneaten punnet of olives in there, which might drip oil on the fridgenapper's furniture. Someone must be able to identify this evil thief.
    To save them from the olive drippings.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,547
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

tlw1 said:

Today’s picture of lunchtime hound walk

I'll do a trade - you can have my wife in exchange for the safe return of my hound.

That's OK, you can keep her...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]