Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    tlw1 said:

hopkinb said:

Stevo_666 said:

hopkinb said:

seanoconn said:

Today will be spent googling how to clean oil from a leather sofa. I accidentally lobbed a punnet of olives at devil child’s head yesterday. In hindsight an axe would have made less mess.

:D

#middleclasschildbattering
    Preposterous. What makes you think Seano is middle class?
    :)

He reached for something to luzz at a misbehaving kid, and it wasn't a heavy glass ashtray, remote control or can of Scrumpy Jack. The item that came to hand was a punnet of olives. Pretty conclusive.

Leather sofa could also be suggestive, but not if it's one of those big blowsy ones from DFS, and it certainly must not be one that reclines. That would cancel out the olives.

On the subject of olives, my local Indian takeaway do a dish that sounds delicious on the menu, but when it turns up, it has half a can of unadvertised olives in it. About every 2 years, we forget, and order, and have to spend time picking them all out. Olives in a curry. Why would they do such a thing?
    😂 obviously bar the scrumpy
    If he was working class, the sofa could be cleaned with Ammonia. If you see what I mean.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644

MF will the photos of the Solist be on today ?

on there now dude.

#homephotography
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    MattFalle said:

on there now dude.

#homephotography
    Spot on Matt

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Stevo_666 said:

hopkinb said:

Stevo_666 said:

hopkinb said:

seanoconn said:

Today will be spent googling how to clean oil from a leather sofa. I accidentally lobbed a punnet of olives at devil child’s head yesterday. In hindsight an axe would have made less mess.

He reached for something to luzz at a misbehaving kid, and it wasn't a heavy glass ashtray, remote control or can of Scrumpy Jack. The item that came to hand was a punnet of olives. Pretty conclusive.

Leather sofa could also be suggestive, but not if it's one of those big blowsy ones from DFS, and it certainly must not be one that reclines. That would cancel out the olives.

On the subject of olives, my local Indian takeaway do a dish that sounds delicious on the menu, but when it turns up, it has half a can of unadvertised olives in it. About every 2 years, we forget, and order, and have to spend time picking them all out. Olives in a curry. Why would they do such a thing?
    Good point about the olives as his weapon of choice H3. I shall now have to readjust my mental image of Seano away from 'One Punch Mickey' in Snatch.
    Well we do have the same body 😃 Anyway flattery will get you nowhere 😠 I’m very disappointed in you Stevo. You are the last person on this forum that I would expect to make racist comments about my ethnicity 😔
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

hopkinb said:

Stevo_666 said:

hopkinb said:

seanoconn said:

Good point about the olives as his weapon of choice H3. I shall now have to readjust my mental image of Seano away from 'One Punch Mickey' in Snatch.
    Well we do have the same body 😃 Anyway flattery will get you nowhere 😠 I’m very disappointed in you Stevo. You are the last person on this forum that I would expect to make racist comments about my ethnicity 😔
    I thought you'd be happy to be compared to Brad Pitt Seano. Are you saying you're not as handsome, or just not as working class as the character? :smile:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    edited January 2021
    Afternoon folks,
    Very glad it's Friday, the end of a busy but unproductive week. Bloody frustrating, things are getting fixed but far too slowly.
    I'm not keen on olives, good for producing oil though. Bloody loads of the little feckers on the floor in front of the garage which can get mildly irritating. I should sweep them up and Seano can throw them at the devil child without the punnet or the oil.
    Following on from the other day this is the correct coffee cup to pint glass ratio*

* Especially as you get older

• Stevo_666

Afternoon folks,
    Very glad it's Friday, the end of a busy but unproductive week. Bloody frustrating, things are getting fixed but far too slowly.
    I'm not keen on olives, good for producing oil though. Bloody loads of the little feckers on the floor in front of the garage which can get mildly irritating. I should sweep them up and Seano can throw them at the devil child without the punnet or the oil.
    Following on from the other day this is the correct coffee cup to pint glass ratio*

Looks like I'll have to invest in a stein to keep the ratio right :smile:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

hopkinb said:

seanoconn said:

My wife insists we live a middle class lifestyle on my working class salary, does that count?
    My mate (chippie) reckons he's middle class because he eats biscuits from a plate rather than straight from the packet.

I think the choice of biscuit is a bigger sign.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • elbowloh
    hopkinb said:

Stevo_666 said:

hopkinb said:

seanoconn said:

It's like when i was a kid, putting sultanas in a curry was a done thing. I mean wtf?

I've seen that those tinned curry's you can get in the supermarket also have sultanas in.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    elbowloh said:

hopkinb said:

Stevo_666 said:

hopkinb said:

seanoconn said:

It's like when i was a kid, putting sultanas in a curry was a done thing. I mean wtf?

I've seen that those tinned curry's you can get in the supermarket also have sultanas in.
    Coronation chicken always used to have sultanas in it. Don't think I've seen it done for a while.
  • MattFalle

MattFalle said:

on there now dude.

#homephotography
    Spot on Matt

grazie mille!

#mercibeaucoup
  • MattFalle
    thistle_ said:

elbowloh said:

hopkinb said:

Stevo_666 said:

hopkinb said:

seanoconn said:

Coronation chicken always used to have sultanas in it. Don't think I've seen it done for a while.
    pwwwoooar. Coronation chicken. Lush The TDNFNATN of food.

#coronationchickenyumyum
  • MattFalle
    Anyhow, 50k just done, now to go and pick up the bambini

#frompaintopurgatory
  • elbowloh
    thistle_ said:

elbowloh said:

hopkinb said:

Stevo_666 said:

hopkinb said:

seanoconn said:

that's not a curry though. It's a sandwhich filling / jacket topping. No one eats coronation chicken as a meal...right? Right?
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217
    elbowloh said:

thistle_ said:

elbowloh said:

hopkinb said:

Stevo_666 said:

hopkinb said:

seanoconn said:

that's not a curry though. It's a sandwhich filling / jacket topping. No one eats coronation chicken as a meal...right? Right?
    Depends how bad the holdups get at the ports.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Today’s picture of lunchtime hound walk

• MattFalle
    elbowloh said:

thistle_ said:

elbowloh said:

hopkinb said:

Stevo_666 said:

hopkinb said:

seanoconn said:

depends on how big the bucket of coronation chicken is

#trough
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    tlw1 said:

Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Heh heh, my vicious hound was obviously too much trouble for the evil unidentified dognapper who just posted above.
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

tlw1 said:

I'll do a trade - you can have my wife in exchange for the safe return of my hound.
  • tlw1
    seanoconn said:

tlw1 said:

Brilliant
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Stevo_666 said:

Afternoon folks,

That'll need even more trips to the khazi then :D
  • Stevo_666

Stevo_666 said:

Afternoon folks,

That'll need even more trips to the khazi then :D
    It's a price I'm willing to pay :smile:
  • MattFalle
    tonight's beverage of choice

• hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129

Deutschland für mich.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,197
    Anything at all para mi. As long as it contains alcomihol. Totally crackered. Some of those big yews were BIG, more like 250s than 200s so 'kin heavy. However, strongboi got it dun. And yes it is more satisfying than guiding a desk.

I do think an early night is on the cards.
  • MattFalle
    orraloon said:

Anything at all para mi. As long as it contains alcomihol. Totally crackered. Some of those big yews were BIG, more like 250s than 200s so 'kin heavy. However, strongboi got it dun. And yes it is more satisfying than guiding a desk.

I do think an early night is on the cards.

sounds like a top day proper graft - chapeau!

#properjob
  • MattFalle
    hopkinb said:

Deutschland für mich.

ist gut ja?

#foryouEnglanderzewarisovet
  • tlw1

• Stevo_666
    tlw1 said:

Having a night off the strong stuff?