Celebrity Death Pool 2021

124»

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,331
    Frank Williams, wheelchair bound F1 team boss has quit the race.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,805

Surprised by his age.
    Thought he was considerably older.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • me-109
    me-109 Posts: 1,915

You would hope it's not just a pit stop. 28 Laps Later. 🧟
  • photonic69
    photonic69 Posts: 2,423
    Michael Nesmith: The Monkees star dies at 78 He's swung his last swing. Always loved his woolly hat.

Sometimes. Maybe. Possibly.

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,420

Michael Nesmith: The Monkees star dies at 78 He's swung his last swing. Always loved his woolly hat.

They were alway on tv as a kid.

Only Mickey left now 😔 Somehow it seems they should be younger than they are/were.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • joe2019
    joe2019 Posts: 1,338
    "I bought her a car for Christmas. She said ‘that’s no good to me, I want something that will go from 0-160 in 3 seconds’. So I bought her bathroom scales."

God bless Jethro.
  • me-109
    For some reason when this thread title just caught my eye, I was given to think of a 'Through The Keyhole' type programme where we are 'treated' to viewings of various swimming pools where nasties have occurred a la Michael Barrymore.
    Along the lines of Celebrity (Death Pool) rather than (Celebrity Death) Pool. Although as I write that even the latter is ambiguous.
  • me-109
    Oh, I'm well aware of the thread and it predecessors. It's all the more surprising that I thought the way I did. It's just how the mind strings words together I guess.
  • photonic69
    photonic69 Posts: 2,423
    In case you missed it - Anne Rice death: Interview with the Vampire author dies aged 80 last Saturday.

I enjoyed her books many years ago when I was a yoof.

Sometimes. Maybe. Possibly.

• I'm still wondering why Jethro didn't have his bathroom scales in stones and pounds like normal British folk. I guess we'll never know.
  • johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    seanoconn said:

Only Mickey left now 😔 Somehow it seems they should be younger than they are/were.
    I know what you mean. Time seems to be passing so quickly. I also remember watching the monkees on tv but even then they were repeats from the late 60s. Cobra Kai was a bit of a shock - Ralph macchio et al are a few years older than me but there were constant references to the karate kid films. Weird seeing the young and older characters on the screen in the same show.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,420
    johngti said:

seanoconn said:

I know what you mean. Time seems to be passing so quickly. I also remember watching the monkees on tv but even then they were repeats from the late 60s. Cobra Kai was a bit of a shock - Ralph macchio et al are a few years older than me but there were constant references to the karate kid films. Weird seeing the young and older characters on the screen in the same show.
    William Zabka (Johnny) looking good for 56 👍
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,331
    Archbishop Reverend Desmond Tutu is no more. A great man remembered by having a lower second degree named after him.
  • me-109
    Bragging rights for the uninitiated:
    "Our daughter got an Honours in Chemistry."
    "Really?! Well, our son got a Desmond in Geography."
    "Ooh! Must be tough, I've not heard of anyone getting that."
  • me-109
    She's Top of the Popped her clogs.
  • JimD666
    JimD666 Posts: 1,934
    Sidney Poitier. 94.