Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

thistle_ said:

pinno said:

Not much colour in Wales.

Hang on, shouldn't it be green, all green, nothing but green?
    (bar the odd sheep).

Grey and bleak is how I picture it at this time of year.
    Good pic by one of the MFs though
    Must've been taken by the one in charge of black/grey. The ones in charge of red/green/blue stayed at home.
    No - he’s in your loft with Pinno deciding what to smash up next with their comedy axe

#choppitychop

Good job that one moved out of my garage, not enough room to swing a cat in there at the moment
    At the moment? I’m sure your garage was a mess 10 years ago?

Very civilised in here today. Is no one going to kick off?
    Thought that was your job these days?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,415
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

thistle_ said:

pinno said:

(bar the odd sheep).

Must've been taken by the one in charge of black/grey. The ones in charge of red/green/blue stayed at home.
    No - he’s in your loft with Pinno deciding what to smash up next with their comedy axe

#choppitychop

Good job that one moved out of my garage, not enough room to swing a cat in there at the moment

Cleaning garages? That’s below the belt, even for you.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

thistle_ said:

pinno said:

(bar the odd sheep).

#choppitychop

Cleaning garages? That’s below the belt, even for you.
    You're not very good at kicking off these days Seano.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,360
    seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

thistle_ said:

pinno said:

(bar the odd sheep).

#choppitychop

They are all square pants lady farts I tell you.
    Where have the citizen Smith notions all gone eh?! Too busy sourcing Tena for men and Grecian 2000.
    Sheep without a cause. Fair weather pedallers and big woman's blouses. They're all think tanks - all they really think of is tanking up.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,153
    Lots of rozzers out on the railway bridge just now.
    Looks like they'd stopped/boxed in a car rather than anything tragic, but seemed an odd place to stop someone.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,692
    "somewhere in my youth or childhood
    I must have done something good"

Out this afternoon for a short pootle leg stretcher with Daughter #1 who is back today after being away at her mother's over Christmas. All fine. Until I got back. Put key in the yale lock and the key started to bend and tear, metal fatigue. All other keys are inside the house behind the door for which I no longer have a functional key. Xxxx.

Fortunately Daughter #1 a) has a spare set of keys and b) is home today after being away for a week. Panic over.

Wtf would I have done had this happened say Christmas Day? Standing on the doorstep in my cycling kit and no way of getting into the house.

I will now always carry a key for another door just in case this ever happens again. Which it won't. Unless the curse is active.....🤔
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    orraloon said:

Out this afternoon for a short pootle leg stretcher with Daughter #1 who is back today after being away at her mother's over Christmas. All fine. Until I got back. Put key in the yale lock and the key started to bend and tear, metal fatigue. All other keys are inside the house behind the door for which I no longer have a functional key. Xxxx.

Fortunately Daughter #1 a) has a spare set of keys and b) is home today after being away for a week. Panic over.

Wtf would I have done had this happened say Christmas Day? Standing on the doorstep in my cycling kit and no way of getting into the house.

I will now always carry a key for another door just in case this ever happens again. Which it won't. Unless the curse is active.....🤔

Just do what TDV does and leave everyotherfucking door and most of the windows in the house unlocked and/or open

#problemsolved
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • MattFalle
    Sitting in Edwyn's car park listening to Radio BleuArmo waiting for our Thai take away to be ready.

#hot.hothothot
  • seanoconn
    pinno said:

seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

thistle_ said:

pinno said:

(bar the odd sheep).

#choppitychop

They are all square pants lady farts I tell you.
    Where have the citizen Smith notions all gone eh?! Too busy sourcing Tena for men and Grecian 2000.
    Sheep without a cause. Fair weather pedallers and big woman's blouses. They're all think tanks - all they really think of is tanking up.
    Yay it’s Pinno 😃 Sod off! No come back! I’m all on my lonesome as the missus is out (absolutely not breaking any tier 4 rules) and I’m in need of entertainment. I’ll listen to the most banal of days, so post away my wonderful BB brethren 😃
  • seanoconn
    MattFalle said:

Sitting in Edwyn's car park listening to Radio BleuArmo waiting for our Thai take away to be ready.

#hot.hothothot

Mmmm yummy. What have you done with cargobike?
  • orraloon
    seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

#hot.hothothot

The MFs did not state what variety of thai takeaway they are waiting for...
  • seanoconn
    orraloon said:

Lucky boy, we learn more from disasters/near disasters.

Where the f@rk is everybody? Finish your dinners, get yourself a drink and post some crap.
  • seanoconn
    oxoman said:

Busy finding shops still open to buy stuff, or watching the boris news.

Boo, pour yourself a drink. What did you have for dinner?
  • thistle_
    MattFalle said:

orraloon said:

Just do what TDV does and leave everyotherfucking door and most of the windows in the house unlocked and/or open

#problemsolved
    One of the small porch windows is always slightly open.
    Put the wheelie bin next to it, unscrew the window unit using multitool, slide through window feet first trying not to land on the cactus, retrieve spare keys from inside. Rebuild window.
    Done once before, didn't get so much of an oi wtf are you doing from any passers by.

I tried the simple solution of giving the neighbours a spare key but after a couple of months they gave it back because they had loads of keys and couldn't remember what they were for 🙄
  • seanoconn
    Festive omelette? Turkey, stuffing, pigs in blankets, cranberry sauce 😋
  • seanoconn
    Ok I’m going off. I hope you all choke on your dinners.
  • thistle_
    seanoconn said:

No sprouts or roast potatoes?
  • seanoconn
    thistle_ said:

seanoconn said:

No sprouts or roast potatoes?
    Yay thistle!

I’m not sure I’d want 5 day old sprouts in my omelette.
  • orraloon
    Too much meat past several days. Body say No. i'm at T-10 from consuming a risotto con mushrooms, chilli, basil and all sorts of other flavourings. Mmmm mmmm mmm.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    orraloon said:

Too much meat past several days. Body say No. i'm at T-10 from consuming a risotto con mushrooms, chilli, basil and all sorts of other flavourings. Mmmm mmmm mmm.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, mushrooms are the route of all evil.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • seanoconn
    orraloon said:

Never had a risotto. Not adverse to anything that goes into a risotto but wouldn’t order it from a menu and would probably feel a little disappointed if it was my main meal of the day. Risotto starter maybe.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

Where the f@rk is everybody? Finish your dinners, get yourself a drink and post some censored .
    In tier 3 from tomorrow so in the pub
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

Never had a risotto. Not adverse to anything that goes into a risotto but wouldn’t order it from a menu and would probably feel a little disappointed if it was my main meal of the day. Risotto starter maybe.
    Well of course. It would be the rice/pasta course. The secondi/main meal would come after...
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • MattFalle
    orraloon said:

No meat?

#weirdo

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    tlw1 said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

Where the f@rk is everybody? Finish your dinners, get yourself a drink and post some censored .
    😂 been flagged
  • MattFalle
    tlw1 said:

seanoconn said:

orraloon said:

Just going to get a beer from the fridge.

#glugglugglug
  • MattFalle
    orraloon said:

seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

#hot.hothothot

Oh - two variants of chicken curry, a spring onion/tomato/beef thing and something else I’m not sure what.

TDV ordered it when MF was walking The Hound in the rain - MF is just the messenger boy, not the organ grinder.

#ohgoodie,icangobackintherain
  • orraloon
    #yeahfuckinweirdoisme

I'm an old git who cooks a lot. Is only this year that I discovered, via a brief dalliance with HelloFresh (young lady at door got her commission, I hope) plus a consult with JammyOlive's recipes, just how good and tasty and fulfilling and easy to make is a risotto. 'kin A.

Just eaten and well content.

PS I have made one including smoked pancetta and red wine for the carnivores amongst us.

Recipes available on request, if I can remember how I made them...
  • orraloon
    MattFalle said:

orraloon said:

seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

#hot.hothothot

Oh - two variants of chicken curry, a spring onion/tomato/beef thing and something else I’m not sure what.

TDV ordered it when MF was walking The Hound in the rain - MF is just the messenger boy, not the organ grinder.

"something else I’m not sure what"

Have we found the missing CargoBike? 😳
  • seanoconn
    orraloon said:

MattFalle said:

orraloon said:

seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

#hot.hothothot

"something else I’m not sure what"

Have we found the missing CargoBike? 😳
    orraloon you little devil you 😈