tuesday tracking targets

'ning

cloudy cold continues

ride, cafe, avoid zombies, couple of webexes to say 'my way, or else", laze, bubbly

continue investigating the schrödinger's dinner paradox, assumed outcome is that without the pork-pineaple-chilli state it still violates bell's inequalities, otherwise a tantalising indication of new physics, with crusty bread
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, cold in that northerly wind,slippery underfoot again, it started to snow about 5 mins ago let’s hope it soon stops,
    Just having a nice bowl of porridge to warm myself after walking tigger
    Have a good day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Walk hounds then a reasonable virtual run with a pal to ensure I finish the year on a round number.

Then a few jobs followed by holiday ale
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,153
    'Ning
    Need to do some more festive 500 but legs are asking for a rest.
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    Shoulder still really sore, where the clavical meets the shoulder.
    So deffo no riding for me.

Tossing plumber isn't turning up again to fit the washbasin in the downstairs toilet, that delay means the other tradesmen can't come to do their bits. The new fuse box that was fitted 3 weeks ago has tripped 5 times since then, with 3 just this morning.

Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Ciao

Been hacking down all night so whilst the sky is blue and the sun is out one knows that its going to be frickin' freezing out there.

TDV is WFH aujourd hui so will mentor bambini and see how the Day. Very good mate is having a rough one at the mo' so am trying to meet up with him.

Also did a bit of trial pimpin' to the S3 yesterday (gold chain, changing silver bolts for black, minor stuff) so will drag it out and see if it looks any good. May also post piccie on here for outlandish commentary.

Apart from that, coffee.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • elbowloh
    MattFalle said:

Ciao

Been hacking down all night so whilst the sky is blue and the sun is out one knows that its going to be frickin' freezing out there.

TDV is WFH aujourd hui so will mentor bambini and see how the Day. Very good mate is having a rough one at the mo' so am trying to meet up with him.

Also did a bit of trial pimpin' to the S3 yesterday (gold chain, changing silver bolts for black, minor stuff) so will drag it out and see if it looks any good. May also post piccie on here for outlandish commentary.

Apart from that, coffee.

Why not gold bolts with a gold chain? Then put a huge diamond solitaire on an outfront Garmin mount (gold coloured also).
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Morning, going to pick up a car for the wife in a bit but it’s dull so I’m not excited.

Was meant to be doing a big hill day in the snow but the two other guys bailed, we went up a hill yesterday and can barely move. I took my skis and promptly forgot how to ski...
  • MattFalle
    elbowloh said:

MattFalle said:

Ciao

Apart from that, coffee.

Why not gold bolts with a gold chain? Then put a huge diamond solitaire on an outfront Garmin mount (gold coloured also).
    Goldie Lookin' Chain?

Gold pedals as well maybe?

This has potential.....

Tbh, the normal silver chain may go back on as soon as I look at it in the blimmin' cold light of day....
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    elbowloh said:

Maybe this

"Separated shoulder - Wikipedia" https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separated_shoulder

I did this when meeting a shiny manhole cover on the apex of a corner one frosty night a few years ago. Took a long time to heal fully, but not too long to start riding again.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning from the cold land of heck, cold here too. Some yellow warning of snow nonsense while I can see nothing but blue sky so Mr Fish wont be getting paid this month.

More fun of work to be had for me an OH also I think my coffee maker needs seeing too as the coffee is rather gritty

Another day of blissful ignorance in tier 4 commences
  • elbowloh
    hopkinb said:

elbowloh said:

Maybe this

"Separated shoulder - Wikipedia" https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separated_shoulder

I did this when meeting a shiny manhole cover on the apex of a corner one frosty night a few years ago. Took a long time to heal fully, but not too long to start riding again.
    Quite possibly. I don't think it's a bad one though.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • MattFalle
    edited December 2020
    hopkinb said:

elbowloh said:

Maybe this

Now that H3 has topped playing Doctor, E to the L could refer to this:

https://www.amazon.com/Charles-Hurt-Himself-Playing-Broken/dp/1989041035

Alternatively, unless E to the L follows fracture and dislocation protocols MF would say he’s banged his shoulder and recommends a hot Radox bath and some ale maybe with some gentle moving it around exercises if Etc the L can be bothered.

#aaaarrrrggggghhhhmyfuckingarmhasfallenoff.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,362
    tlw1 said:

Walk hounds then a reasonable virtual run with a pal to ensure I finish the year on a round number.

Ditto (on bike though). Cannot see me doing it today so that leaves tomorrow and Thursday to do it. Not helped by heavy frost last night forcing me on to more major routes.
    Will head out when the sun burns the frost off a little.

Plus side, not a cloud in the sky, not a breath of wind.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    MattFalle said:

elbowloh said:

MattFalle said:

Ciao

Apart from that, coffee.

Goldie Lookin' Chain?

This has potential.....

Tbh, the normal silver chain may go back on as soon as I look at it in the blimmin' cold light of day....
    Looky: https://www.sigmasports.com/item/Supacaz/Bling-Bar-Tape/IXPD?utm_source=google&utm_medium=base&co=GBR&cu=GBP&glCountry=GB&id=883491&ds_eid=700000001845766&ds_e=GOOGLE&ds_c=UK_EN_Profit_Google_Shopping_All+Users_Brand_All+Products_Desktop&ds_cid=71700000047514192&ds_ag=D_C_883489_Supacaz_Bling+Bar+Tape_Bartape_33+GBP&ds_agid=58700004770903908&ds_k=PRODUCT_GROUP&ds_kid=92700040703457976&ds_kids=p40703457976&gclid=CjwKCAiAxKv_BRBdEiwAyd40N_mfZSqjBODLCNlWdFwoAJ2ZJZisM1dgSeIkdN03Oo3rrBBWTz_BaxoCsAwQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
  • pinno
    hopkinb said:

elbowloh said:

Maybe this

Aah but did the manhole cover survive?
  • MattFalle
    pinno said:

hopkinb said:

elbowloh said:

Maybe this

More importantly, how was the bike?

#aaaaaarrrggghhhi'vescratchedmyshifter
  • MattFalle
    edited December 2020
    pinno said:

MattFalle said:

elbowloh said:

MattFalle said:

Ciao

Apart from that, coffee.

Goldie Lookin' Chain?

This has potential.....

Looky: https://www.sigmasports.com/item/Supacaz/Bling-Bar-Tape/IXPD?utm_source=google&utm_medium=base&co=GBR&cu=GBP&glCountry=GB&id=883491&ds_eid=700000001845766&ds_e=GOOGLE&ds_c=UK_EN_Profit_Google_Shopping_All+Users_Brand_All+Products_Desktop&ds_cid=71700000047514192&ds_ag=D_C_883489_Supacaz_Bling+Bar+Tape_Bartape_33+GBP&ds_agid=58700004770903908&ds_k=PRODUCT_GROUP&ds_kid=92700040703457976&ds_kids=p40703457976&gclid=CjwKCAiAxKv_BRBdEiwAyd40N_mfZSqjBODLCNlWdFwoAJ2ZJZisM1dgSeIkdN03Oo3rrBBWTz_BaxoCsAwQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
    ooooh - now that's special. like Cleethorpe on a Saturday night

#aaaaarrrrgggghhhi'vefuckedmyhandlebars
  • 'ning.
    Piffling small amount of snow here, probably gone in an hour, but enough to delay deliveries in from our partners, so that we've only just loaded up for the day. Early lunch then out this afternoon delivering parcels that should have arrived before Christmas.
    Expecting the abuse on the doorsteps to be high this year, as if its our fault.

In other news CB told the young doctor to sling her hook again last night, the ungrateful cow. It's painful to do, but I'm nobodies doormat.
  • thistle_
    50k on the turbo seemed tougher than expected today. Could've done with a drip tray instead of a mat, not sure why it was so sweaty today. Maybe it was the instant covid I caught at the supermarket first thing.
    Declined the option to ride with Sarah Gigante, she wasn't exactly pottering around.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    Afternoon folks,
    Slow start was enjoyed, should probably do something. Going for a short walk with the Mrs shortly, other than that not much planned.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    pinno said:

tlw1 said:

Ditto (on bike though). Cannot see me doing it today so that leaves tomorrow and Thursday to do it. Not helped by heavy frost last night forcing me on to more major routes.

Was cold out on the run

out on the fun bike soon
  • MattFalle said:

pinno said:

MattFalle said:

elbowloh said:

MattFalle said:

Ciao

Apart from that, coffee.

Goldie Lookin' Chain?

This has potential.....

ooooh - now that's special. like Cleethorpe on a Saturday night

#aaaaarrrrgggghhhi'vefuckedmyhandlebars

Now steady on!
  • tlw1 said:

pinno said:

tlw1 said:

Was cold out on the run

out on the fun bike soon
    Defiantly the weather for stabilisers, or staying in with a roaring fire, toast and jacket potatoes (can’t find any chestnuts)

Nice picture though

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,416
    Morning exercise enjoyed until child 2 rode his bike inexplicably into a bush and got offended when I politely enquires how this might have happened. Cue family row, abrupt end to exercise and home to a very quiet house.

Right, where’s the Lego?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • thistle_
    seanoconn said:

Morning exercise enjoyed until child 2 rode his bike inexplicably into a bush

At least a bush is usually a soft landing, unlike a tree or a boulder. I assume child 2 is physically OK?

• pinno
    tlw1 said:

pinno said:

tlw1 said:

Was cold out on the run

out on the fun bike soon
    That would be fun.

Nice pic.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,545
    edited December 2020
    Outdoor activity done. Will pop down the shops after lunch. It's Mrs. 666's birthday today so I'll have to be extra nice to her.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,416
    thistle_ said:

seanoconn said:

Morning exercise enjoyed until child 2 rode his bike inexplicably into a bush

At least a bush is usually a soft landing, unlike a tree or a boulder. I assume child 2 is physically OK?

Is the Antichrist physically ok?He managed to walk 500 metres from the scene of the crash then collapse dramatically once his mum was in sight.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • hopkinb
    pinno said:

hopkinb said:

elbowloh said:

Maybe this

It survived, though it needed surgery, unlike me.
  • hopkinb
    MattFalle said:

pinno said:

hopkinb said:

elbowloh said:

Maybe this

More importantly, how was the bike?

#aaaaaarrrggghhhi'vescratchedmyshifter
    Scratched my shifter. This was literally 7 or 8 years ago.