thursday positioning the neutron sources around the target

Comments

• Cargobike said:

Staff member is ok, realised car driver couldn't see him and bailed out.
    Unfortunately over £6k of cargobike has been written off.
    W@nker of a car driver is claiming cyclist was in the wrong and cargobikes shouldn't even be on the road.
    Good god, there's idiots everywhere :lol:

do you have cameras on the the bikes/riders?
    Yup!
    Haven't seen the footage yet, happened at one of the satellitte depots, but I trust the rider 100%, so expect a positive outcome so long as the footage can be recovered intact which I've been led to believe is doable.
  • Cargobike said:

Cargobike said:

W@nker of a car driver is claiming cyclist was in the wrong and cargobikes shouldn't even be on the road.

Yup!
    Haven't seen the footage yet, happened at one of the satellitte depots, but I trust the rider 100%, so expect a positive outcome so long as the footage can be recovered intact which I've been led to believe is doable.
    Post on here to gt some some constructive critique from BB'ers
  • elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    So we've spoken to her and we know where she is. She's on oxygen.

In other news the wife reckons she's thrown away by accident £120 worth of earrings that were presents for family and the rubbish collection has been and gone.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,355

Cargobike said:

Cargobike said:

Yup!
    Yeah, 'constructive'. Not like Cake stop, you'll end up burrowing on your elbow going around in cicrles with the pedantry.

Unfortunately, OH's Gran had a secondary stroke and is off to Dumfries. She was unresponsive.

#christthisyearisshit
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    elbowloh said:

So we've spoken to her and we know where she is. She's on oxygen.

In other news the wife reckons she's thrown away by accident £120 worth of earrings that were presents for family and the rubbish collection has been and gone.

fingers crossed dude.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,690
    pinno said:

#christthisyearisshit

Aye, indeed. Best wishes to all those in trouble, hope for positive outcomes.

Last gym of this year and for goodness know how long gymed. Was busy, not surprisingly. Now for an afternoon of prepping all sorts.
  • MattFalle
    pinno said:

Cargobike said:

Cargobike said:

Yup!
    Yeah, 'constructive'. Not like Cake stop, you'll end up burrowing on your elbow going around in cicrles with the pedantry.

Unfortunately, OH's Gran had a secondary stroke and is off to Dumfries. She was unresponsive.

#christthisyearisshit
    totesshite dude - really sorry to hear.

fingers crossed as well

#2020.crockofshit
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,522
    tlw1 said:

Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

Mmm shoot sleep whilst resisting the temptation to kill the wife after she drove my car into a flood, on a road I told her to avoid because of the flood.

Obviously insurance doesn’t cover her stupidity and to add insult to injury she abandoned it with the turkey still in the car.

That's the sort of reason why Mrs. 666 isn't allowed to drive my car and has a 1l Polo for her own use. You should punish her by making her drive around in a small old shed of car.
    She has a really nice abarth in the garage 🤬
    Go drive it like you stole it, that'll teach her...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170

'Ning
    Can't decide whether to do the festive 500 indoors or outdoors. Weather's looking nice for today at least.

Thought it was Outdoor only? Or they changed it due to Covdium particles in the air?

WFH as ever today. Been on full lurk mode for a while as not really been feeling the whole online activities.

elbowloh, Been there with Covid its no fun just keep her comfortable an make sure shes drinking unless they tube her.

Stuck in Heckshire in Tier 4 so this is most Joyous, can't blame Bojo & Co more the idiots not following the guidelines but either way its horrible was going up to Louth with the OH an my mother to see relatives, all now out the window plus we have some amusing flooding issues .

Ahh fun times

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,152
    All the best Pinno and Elbowloh. Just when you thought this year couldn't get any worse...
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Best wishes to all those with relatives in hospital. Never good at the best of times, and commiserations to tlw.

My 3 bone rib of 32 day dry aged beef arrived, the smoked salmon was collected (good job he's a mate, the queue, even at 7.30, was extensive, but I went round the back) All the pressies have been wrapped, and I've put the o.o.o. on my email and put the laptop in Mrs H³'s office. Wine for tomorrow has been chosen and stood up. Champagne is chilled for the carols later. Trimmings all present and correct. Looks bloody cold outside though and the wind looks like it's coming from the North.

Looking forward to a 10 day break, no need for haring from place to place. Might even ride my bike.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,152
    step83 said:

'Ning
    Can't decide whether to do the festive 500 indoors or outdoors. Weather's looking nice for today at least.

Thought it was Outdoor only? Or they changed it due to Covdium particles in the air?

WFH as ever today. Been on full lurk mode for a while as not really been feeling the whole online activities.

elbowloh, Been there with Covid its no fun just keep her comfortable an make sure shes drinking unless they tube her.

Stuck in Heckshire in Tier 4 so this is most Joyous, can't blame Bojo & Co more the idiots not following the guidelines but either way its horrible was going up to Louth with the OH an my mother to see relatives, all now out the window plus we have some amusing flooding issues .

Ahh fun times

"Indoor rides count this year". I suspect it's because in some places people cannot go outside to ride due to local restrictions.
    I've gone for the indoors - done it outdoors twice before, nobody I know is planning on doing it so no group ride silliness this year even if we were allowed to do group rides, and also personally think I will find it tougher indoors. I also don't fancy spending another day over Christmas in A&E due to old ladies not looking where they're driving.
    It was bastard cold and windy in the kitchen doing the first chunk this morning and I still feel sick now :confused:

We're in the equivalent of tier 4. Elderly neighbours on one side had their friends round last night, neighbours on the other side also seem to have all their friends round now. But until one of them catches it and dies nothing is going to change.
    #ffs
  • pinno
    edited December 2020
    Bike compooter stated 36.5 Fahrenheit which converts to 2.5 deg C in a brisk Northerly headwind... then by the time I made the turn, wind had backed off completely. No TWH. Bugger.
    But at least I got out for a bit.

Greetings @step83 , Must catch up with you soon.

BTW - your dog is a star.
  • pinno
    There's always Baked beans on toast @tlw1 .
  • Stevo_666
    @Pinno and @elbowloh - best of luck to both relatives. No way to round up any year, hopefully it will get better from here.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    pinno said:

Bike compooter stated 36.5 Fahrenheit which converts to 2.5 deg C in a brisk Northerly headwind... then by the time I made the turn, wind had backed off completely. No TWH. censored .
    But at least I got out for a bit.

Greetings @step83 , Must catch up with you soon.

BTW - your dog is a star.

My dog is a moron, she tried to eat the tree!
  • elbowloh
    MiL off the oxygen now. She has secondary pneumonia also but doctors hopeful she can come back in a day or two.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • MattFalle
    hopkinb said:

Best wishes to all those with relatives in hospital. Never good at the best of times, and commiserations to tlw.

My 3 bone rib of 32 day dry aged beef arrived, the smoked salmon was collected (good job he's a mate, the queue, even at 7.30, was extensive, but I went round the back) All the pressies have been wrapped, and I've put the o.o.o. on my email and put the laptop in Mrs H³'s office. Wine for tomorrow has been chosen and stood up. Champagne is chilled for the carols later. Trimmings all present and correct. Looks bloody cold outside though and the wind looks like it's coming from the North.

Looking forward to a 10 day break, no need for haring from place to place. Might even ride my bike.

Champagne for carols?

The only thing MF has for carol singers is a 50 cal.

#shutthefuckupyoutwats
  • Stevo_666
    MattFalle said:

hopkinb said:

Champagne for carols?

#shutthefuckupyoutwats
    Maybe he knows some hot girls called Carol?
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    It's the start of Christmas for me. The carol service from King's Cambridge on the telly. Glass of champagne or two. A welcome hour of peace.

• MattFalle
    Right - everyone round to H3s crib.

#specialbrewallround
  • MattFalle
    Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

hopkinb said:

Champagne for carols?

#shutthefuckupyoutwats
    Does anyone call their child Carol any more? Its a bit like Deborah or Chantelle.

#80schicks
  • elbowloh
    MattFalle said:

#specialbrewallround

Feck that. I hate Christmas carols.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • elbowloh
    MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

hopkinb said:

Champagne for carols?

#shutthefuckupyoutwats
    Does anyone call their child Carol any more? Its a bit like Deborah or Chantelle.

#80schicks
    MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

MattFalle said:

hopkinb said:

Champagne for carols?

#shutthefuckupyoutwats

#80schicks
    No, don't think so.

My mum was called Carol.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • MattFalle
    elbowloh said:

MattFalle said:

#specialbrewallround

censored that. I hate Christmas carols.
    this is to destroy the carols, odious things.

#frickin'carolsingers.slotthelotof'em
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,690
    Now here's a thing. Was that Mrs SG phoning in to the Sara Cox show on BBC R2 at about 1825? Lots of bubbles to be consumed in a birthday celebration. Ticked a few boxes. Sherlock (or is is Clouseau?) out.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,326
    Blimey, careful with your rellies folks. Fingers crossed all works out as well as can be
    I was just flicking through the festive Radio Times as is traditional, reckon the MFs will be watching Pitch Perfect 3 'sta sera.
    Wrapping is done rather earlier than normal so I can relax. Got fish and chips in to avoid cooking. Might fall asleep on the couch now
  • pinno
    elbowloh said:

My mum was called Carol.

My mum was called Carole.

Cheers for the good wishes.

Granny update is that she is conscious and talking.
  • MattFalle
    pinno said:

elbowloh said:

My mum was called Carol.

My mum was called Carole.

Cheers for the good wishes.

Granny update is that she is conscious and talking.
    and that is freakin' good news and an excuse for a beer or 5.
  • MattFalle

Blimey, careful with your rellies folks. Fingers crossed all works out as well as can be
    I was just flicking through the festive Radio Times as is traditional, reckon the MFs will be watching Pitch Perfect 3 'sta sera.
    Wrapping is done rather earlier than normal so I can relax. Got fish and chips in to avoid cooking. Might fall asleep on the couch now

Maybe, maybe... 😎

thinking of a Die Hard as well tbh.

#yippeekieayemo'fuckers