Wednesday, I am the first to swipe in

2»

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,407
    pinno said:

seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

Anyone seen the memory stick with all the work stuff on I have, errrr, mislaid?

#buggerationz.whereisit?

Top tip courtesy of V68. Walk backwards retracing your steps 👍
    You know that's bollox.
    It's the little people.

For the benefit of the MF's:
    pinno said:

seanoconn said:

Has anyone seen my fricking door keys?

It's the little people. Call them what you like - Leprechauns, Elf's, Pixies. They hide your keys, pinch money out of your wallet, drink your Vodka and steal stuff out of the fridge.
    When you loose your keys or something inexplicable happens, say "Right little people, the game is up - I don't want to play it anymore. if I catch one of you, you little f****rs, you'll get one hell of a hiding. "

...and then, your keys magically appear. Do not knock it before you try it.

FFS I was giving you the credit.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Small question. We've been treated to Seano's peachy tree. However, I note his avatar has changed. Is this how he attracts such a well shaped tree?
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    hopkinb said:

Small question. We've been treated to Seano's peachy tree. However, I note his avatar has changed. Is this how he attracts such a well shaped tree?

has it reached 10 likes yet?

#bottom
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,318
    hopkinb said:

He stole a picture of my chest and has claimed it as his own.
  • hopkinb
    MattFalle said:

hopkinb said:

#bottom

• seanoconn
    Yep, 10 likes reached so I uploaded a sexy pic 😎 you’re very welcome
  • MattFalle
    seanoconn said:

where? surely not that pigeon chested dude that is now your picture?

#givethepeoplewanttheyearnt
  • seanoconn
    MattFalle said:

seanoconn said:

where? surely not that pigeon chested dude that is now your picture?

#givethepeoplewanttheyearnt
    In order of fairness and balance, statistically speaking, 20% of BB would enjoy looking at my nips.

#getwiththetimesMF
  • hopkinb
    Bloody hell though Seano. You're in good nick. Are you on Grindr. Asking for a friend.
  • seanoconn
    I was worried if I posted the pic I’d break the forum with the number of likes from Stevo and wheelspinner etc
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,149
    MattFalle said:

grazie. am actually considering driving back to work to look for it as its bugging me.

hopefully will catch one of the little batsardds and be able to waterboard it before shooting it.

#twointhechesttherestintheface

Try seano's mrs' handbag

#notaeuphemism
  • seanoconn
    hopkinb said:

Bloody hell though Seano. You're in good nick. Are you on Grindr. Asking for a friend.

Ahh, thanks hop 😃 You’ve made my day ☺️ To be fair that pic is 2 months old, pre stairs argument. shoulder and ankle haven’t recovered yet, hence the vodka and protein diet.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    hopkinb said:

MattFalle said:

hopkinb said:

#bottom

I think that has to be the most 'liked' post on the entire forum. I was quite chuffed when my Priti Patel school bully joke got 7...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    Stevo_666 said:

hopkinb said:

MattFalle said:

hopkinb said:

#bottom

I think that has to be the most 'liked' post on the entire forum. I was quite chuffed when my Priti Patel school bully joke got 7...
    Cool, Mrs seano will be chuffed. She doesn’t know she’s an internet sensation yet. Currently she’s on her sensitive time of the month and you have to approach with caution from a great distance, making no sudden moves while waving a white flag. Once within head biting range there can definitely be no mention of posting bottom pics on bike forums!

I’ll give it a few days.
  • MattFalle
    Stevo_666 said:

hopkinb said:

MattFalle said:

hopkinb said:

#bottom

Priti Patel? #evilsmash

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

hopkinb said:

MattFalle said:

hopkinb said:

#bottom

Cool, Mrs seano will be chuffed. She doesn’t know she’s an internet sensation yet. Currently she’s on her sensitive time of the month and you have to approach with caution from a great distance, making no sudden moves while waving a white flag. Once within head biting range there can definitely be no mention of posting bottom pics on bike forums!

I’ll give it a few days.
    I can picture the situation at your gaff Seano...

https://youtu.be/FY00zwMZsqM
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • hopkinb
    MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

hopkinb said:

MattFalle said:

hopkinb said:

#bottom

Priti Patel? #evilsmash

I am strangely attracted to her, but from the neck down she is basically jabba the hutt. She is also evil.
  • MattFalle
    hopkinb said:

MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

hopkinb said:

MattFalle said:

hopkinb said:

#bottom

Priti Patel? #evilsmash

I am strangely attracted to her, but from the neck down she is basically jabba the hutt. She is also evil.
    Yes. This exactly. We all hate her with a passion at work but she is very high on the smash list. Deffo not in the same league as TDNFNATN or TDKBOMB but you’d smash it anyway.

#errr,lads,theressomethingIneedtotellyou

• pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,771
    MattFalle said:

hopkinb said:

MattFalle said:

Stevo_666 said:

hopkinb said:

MattFalle said:

hopkinb said:

#bottom

Priti Patel? #evilsmash

Yes. This exactly. We all hate her with a passion at work but she is very high on the smash list. Deffo not in the same league as TDNFNATN or TDKBOMB but you’d smash it anyway.

#errr,lads,theressomethingIneedtotellyou

#spitesex
    It's something to be tried at least once. Although getting the hate/lust balance just right is mighty tricky. 😉
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • MattFalle
    There’s a lot of hate when it comes to the Prittster, MF can tell you that much.

But when she has black glasses on - oooh, we could crush a grape

#itssowrongbutsorightbutsowrong
  • MattFalle
    edited December 2020
    As an aside, MF has just hung a tv on the wall.

Even he isn’t holding his breath at that staying up for long tbh

#buggeration.i’ve brokenthetv
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,341
    seanoconn said:

I was worried if I posted the pic I’d break the forum with the number of likes from Stevo and wheelspinner etc

Stevo yes but Wheelspinner, no.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,341
    seanoconn said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

MattFalle said:

Anyone seen the memory stick with all the work stuff on I have, errrr, mislaid?

#buggerationz.whereisit?

Top tip courtesy of V68. Walk backwards retracing your steps 👍
    You know that's bollox.
    It's the little people.

For the benefit of the MF's:
    pinno said:

seanoconn said:

Has anyone seen my fricking door keys?

It's the little people. Call them what you like - Leprechauns, Elf's, Pixies. They hide your keys, pinch money out of your wallet, drink your Vodka and steal stuff out of the fridge.
    When you loose your keys or something inexplicable happens, say "Right little people, the game is up - I don't want to play it anymore. if I catch one of you, you little f****rs, you'll get one hell of a hiding. "

...and then, your keys magically appear. Do not knock it before you try it.

FFS I was giving you the credit.
    You said:
    seanoconn said:

Top tip courtesy of V68...

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    pinno said:

seanoconn said:

Stevo yes but Wheelspinner, no.
    I meant posting the picture of me!