thursday ἄρρητον κρύπτε

2»

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    Cargobike said:

Unbelievably, the c*nt is still at large.

According to a source I have he has a crime sheet as long as his arm, yet has never done more than a few weeks bird in his life.

After the initial interviews and statements taken by the police, it's all gone very quiet tbh. He was due to be in court last week regarding the renewing of his bail conditions but has claimed C-19 and as of now neither the OH or myself have any idea where we stand.

Whatever happens, in the short-term we are spending most of our time at my place now, a further 15 miles away from where the OH lives which keeps the censored at arms length so to speak, but we want a resolution asap, however Covid.....

Whatever the outcome is, we won't be staying in the area now. Our minds made up that we will be leaving Derbyshire for pastures new, possibly Stratford-upon-Avon, Cheshire or who knows where.

I hope they nail him eventually. I'm sure your OH isn't looking forward to an appearance in the witness box when it does happen...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666 said:

I hope they nail him eventually. I'm sure your OH isn't looking forward to an appearance in the witness box when it does happen...

You're right Stevo, she isn't and neither am I tbh.
    The last thing either of us need is some barrister trying to dig up sh*te on us to further his clients sentencing.
    For the OH, it doesn't sit particularly well, especially with the drink driving conviction too, back in January and I have so many skeletons in my closet that could derail the process and make me appear to be an unreliable witness.
    I'm thinking that all of this might culminate in some kind of online court proceeding now that tier 3 restrictions are imminent. Might have to hide behind technological whattaboutery if the questioning of me becomes a bit hot :lol:

Of course, it is quite possible that the bloke does have C-19 and suffers the consequences of being an utter c*nt. His whole family are like the walking dead at the best of times, so it could rip through the whole clan. I wouldn't shed a tear, apart from knowing I'd be unable to exact revenge somewhere in the future, but that is a different matter altogether.