Saturday. Alarmed at being alarmed by impertinent technology.

2»

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605

Stevo_666 said:

hopkinb said:

hopkinb said:

We will be ok even if trapped in Greece, taking laptops etc, but another couple of weeks missed for the kids at school is making me baulk, if not Mrs H³, who has abandoned all her paranoia.

Can the kids not join in their classes by VC temporarily? Might be better than nothing.

Someone from work is off to a Greek island soon and is taking her laptop but is intending on coming back and quarantining (if needed) rather than staying out there.
    True, unlikely to actually be trapped in crete.

Their schools haven't been doing VC classes. So it'll just be 2 more weeks away from school, and it's the boy's GCSE year.
    Hoppy, looking at the news you well be right about quarantine for Greece (unfortunately).
    The Daily Heil had a nice simple map of Europe showing infection rates per country which explains why some countries were added to the unclean list (it didn't go as far as Greece though).
    Then the article seemed to be blaming Nicola Sturgeon for it all :lol:
    Greece is on the watch list so not yet. But whatever happens I'm happy to blame it all on Wee Jimmy Krankie :smile:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,128
    hopkinb said:

Ta for the pret recommendation! I think Mrs H³ upgraded to club to provide additional distancing. No gold here, so only access to standard lounge. Also, a 7.00 a.m. flight, plus me driving at the other end means no bubbly for me. Well, maybe just the one.

they're serving the onboard bubbly as splits, so you can stash a few bottles in your cabin baggage for later

btw there's a 3 for 2 offer in the duty free, and if you join dufry red you'll get an extra 5% off https://www.dufry.com/en/shopping/Red-by-Dufry i know all the deals :smiley:
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny