Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

wednesday is here

sungodsungod Posts: 12,285
edited 17 June in The bottom bracket
'ning

ride ridden, coffee, nyt, madeleine, webex
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Posts

  • ballysmateballysmate Posts: 13,831
    Well. here's a pleasant surprise.

  • mrb123mrb123 Posts: 2,411
    What happened there then?

    Was starting to wonder if the forum had been made subject to some kind of cultural cleansing like Little Britain and Fawlty Towers...
  • sungodsungod Posts: 12,285
    the relentless trolling in cakestop overheated the cpu hamsters


    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Dorset_BoyDorset_Boy Posts: 2,533
    Yeah, who broke the Forum?
    We deserve to know!
  • homers_doublehomers_double Posts: 6,476
    Chi-na did it, CHI-NA!

    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,133
    I think it may have been caused by my absinth drinking last week
  • oxomanoxoman Posts: 7,483
    Morning I'm back. Hopefully I won't screw it up again. Work and BS in equal doses
    Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • pinnopinno Posts: 38,421
    Hello Hamsters.

    S - The Brazilian beach volleyball team
    W - Wiggle Honda

    "This year will be harder than last year. But that is good news; this year will be easier than next year." President of Abyssinia's annual address to the nation.
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 39,971
    Dunno what you lot are talking about, I've been on my corporate hamster wheel full time for the last week...

    Wonder how much cold turkey has accumulated between us? :smile:
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 39,971
    mrb123 said:

    What happened there then?

    Was starting to wonder if the forum had been made subject to some kind of cultural cleansing like Little Britain and Fawlty Towers...

    Looks like we fell into the Fawlty Towers category. Oddly enough, my 18 year old who is going through her 'wokey snowflake' phase laughs her arris off at Little Britain.
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmateballysmate Posts: 13,831
    mrb123 said:

    What happened there then?

    Was starting to wonder if the forum had been made subject to some kind of cultural cleansing like Little Britain and Fawlty Towers...

    That was my thought as well, but who knows in this crazy world.

    @Stevo. My pair area bit older and have no truck with 'wokey snowflake' bollox. Perhaps I don't carry the 'woke' gene to pass on? :)
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 39,971

    mrb123 said:

    What happened there then?

    Was starting to wonder if the forum had been made subject to some kind of cultural cleansing like Little Britain and Fawlty Towers...

    That was my thought as well, but who knows in this crazy world.

    @Stevo. My pair area bit older and have no truck with 'wokey snowflake' bollox. Perhaps I don't carry the 'woke' gene to pass on? :)
    I've never been so insulted in my life Bally :)

    Btw you're due your annual upgrade from misogynist to bigot now that Cake Stop is up and running again.
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_(mbnw)thistle_(mbnw) Posts: 3,330
    'Ning

    Blimey, the forum is back.
    I thought we'd all been banned after DHL's caption comp picture.
  • step83step83 Posts: 3,723
    Ah, it lives! I thought it had gone the way of the dodo too hence our emails.

    Nothing fun to report. Rain, thunder more rain. Now dry despite the met office saying right now it's a 90% chance of heavy rain. I'm that lucky 10% tonight I guess!
Sign In or Register to comment.