Comments

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Well. here's a pleasant surprise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VsifANR96s
  • mrb123
    mrb123 Posts: 4,581
    What happened there then?

Was starting to wonder if the forum had been made subject to some kind of cultural cleansing like Little Britain and Fawlty Towers...
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,432
    the relentless trolling in cakestop overheated the cpu hamsters

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Dorset_Boy
    Dorset_Boy Posts: 6,876
    Yeah, who broke the Forum?
    We deserve to know!
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,977
    Chi-na did it, CHI-NA!

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    I think it may have been caused by my absinth drinking last week
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Hello Hamsters.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    Dunno what you lot are talking about, I've been on my corporate hamster wheel full time for the last week...

Wonder how much cold turkey has accumulated between us? :smile:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    mrb123 said:

Was starting to wonder if the forum had been made subject to some kind of cultural cleansing like Little Britain and Fawlty Towers...

Looks like we fell into the Fawlty Towers category. Oddly enough, my 18 year old who is going through her 'wokey snowflake' phase laughs her arris off at Little Britain.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    mrb123 said:

That was my thought as well, but who knows in this crazy world.

@Stevo. My pair area bit older and have no truck with 'wokey snowflake' bollox. Perhaps I don't carry the 'woke' gene to pass on? :)
  • Stevo_666

mrb123 said:

That was my thought as well, but who knows in this crazy world.

@Stevo. My pair area bit older and have no truck with 'wokey snowflake' bollox. Perhaps I don't carry the 'woke' gene to pass on? :)
    I've never been so insulted in my life Bally :)

Btw you're due your annual upgrade from misogynist to bigot now that Cake Stop is up and running again.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    'Ning

Blimey, the forum is back.
    I thought we'd all been banned after DHL's caption comp picture.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Ah, it lives! I thought it had gone the way of the dodo too hence our emails.

Nothing fun to report. Rain, thunder more rain. Now dry despite the met office saying right now it's a 90% chance of heavy rain. I'm that lucky 10% tonight I guess!