Forum home Buy & sell Classified cycling ads Buy and sell bikes, bike parts and clothing Second hand bikes for sale Second hand road bikes

Trek Madone 9.9 2016 Model for Sale

56cm, dura ace 9000 di2 groupset but cassette and chain are ultegra, Bontrager Aeolus 5 carbon clinchers, Continental 4000s2 tyres, saddle not included (but can provide a Fizik aliante, Antares or Fabric scoop in white), pedals not included. RRP £8,500. Purchased it as an ex demo model from Roadcycleexchange for £5,000 and I still have the receipt as proof of purchase. Willing to sell it for £3,700. Will include the blendr mounts for garmin and lights, di2 charger, Bontrager duotrap speed and cadence sensor and elite vico carbon bottle cages. Frame has a few scratches which I’ve tried to show in the photos. It rides amazingly, very fast, comfortable and light (just under 7kg). Collection only from Kingston/Wimbledon https://www.flickr.com/gp/[email protected]/99jJn2

• copey_duntcopey_dunt Posts: 4
    I’ve got a few options on selling it but those may take some time and I’m set on selling it this week so can drop the price to £3,000 if someone gets in touch in the next day or so. Reason for sale is that I’m going to buy a new bike and need the funds to pay towards it.
  • giantarmygiantarmy Posts: 25
    if it were a 54, i'd seriously consider at that price!
  • copey_duntcopey_dunt Posts: 4
    No worries. I’ve sold it already but thanks for the interest