Trek Madone 9.9 2016 Model for Sale

56cm, dura ace 9000 di2 groupset but cassette and chain are ultegra, Bontrager Aeolus 5 carbon clinchers, Continental 4000s2 tyres, saddle not included (but can provide a Fizik aliante, Antares or Fabric scoop in white), pedals not included. RRP £8,500. Purchased it as an ex demo model from Roadcycleexchange for £5,000 and I still have the receipt as proof of purchase. Willing to sell it for £3,700. Will include the blendr mounts for garmin and lights, di2 charger, Bontrager duotrap speed and cadence sensor and elite vico carbon bottle cages. Frame has a few scratches which I’ve tried to show in the photos. It rides amazingly, very fast, comfortable and light (just under 7kg). Collection only from Kingston/Wimbledon https://www.flickr.com/gp/188595745@N06/99jJn2

Comments

• copey_dunt
    copey_dunt Posts: 4
    I’ve got a few options on selling it but those may take some time and I’m set on selling it this week so can drop the price to £3,000 if someone gets in touch in the next day or so. Reason for sale is that I’m going to buy a new bike and need the funds to pay towards it.
  • giantarmy
    giantarmy Posts: 28
    if it were a 54, i'd seriously consider at that price!
  • copey_dunt
    copey_dunt Posts: 4
    No worries. I’ve sold it already but thanks for the interest