friday keep calm and eat pineapple

2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,366

🙄🙄

@Flaneur it can’t be heatshrink because it’s a cycling part. It must therefore be 12 megaton carbon fibre nanotube specifically engineered to give vertical and lateral compliance, but high axial stiffness.

This ^^.

@pinno Is that your “good” hand? 😉.

Nope. The hand is fine thanks. I irrigated it with copious quantities of water and it was very clean by the time I got to A&E. No nerve or tendon damage. The Doc took a tiny fragment of metal out.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,154
    pinno said:

🙄🙄

@Flaneur it can’t be heatshrink because it’s a cycling part. It must therefore be 12 megaton carbon fibre nanotube specifically engineered to give vertical and lateral compliance, but high axial stiffness.

This ^^.

@pinno Is that your “good” hand? 😉.

Nope. The hand is fine thanks. I irrigated it with copious quantities of water and it was very clean by the time I got to A&E. No nerve or tendon damage. The Doc took a tiny fragment of metal out.
    Does he/she always keep a piece of their patients as some kind of trophy?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,366

Does he/she always keep a piece of their patients as some kind of trophy?

[she]. Interesting thought.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    thanks everyone!

went to Halfords, overpaid but it means I have it to finish the bike tomorrow. Nearly done, just missing a tiny black screw and ta way to get the last cable to the BB. May go abuse the vacumm cleaner or a magnet tomorrow

Glad there isnt any nerve damage etc Pinno. I mean I like to laugh at all the misfortunes of you all, but the harmful stuff doesn't sit right.
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy