Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

sunday the pineapples are burbling, soon they will feast once more

'ning

looks soggy again, grrr, will decide where i'm riding if/when the sun rises

i predict a doughnut with the coffee
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Posts

  • lincolndavelincolndave Posts: 7,733
    Morning, raining heavily this morning, hopefully if the forecast is anything to go by it should stop a 8 o’clock ish, but I’m not holding my breath
    Have a good day
  • oxomanoxoman Posts: 7,314
    Morning and yes definitely moist. Sat at work drinking excuse for coffee willing pig based breakfast time to come. Beer with eldest later so suspect he wants something off me.
    Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,059
    Damp here, hounds walked and now run to collect the car from yesterday’s fun. Wish I had used my car as would rather cycle than run today
  • thistle_(mbnw)thistle_(mbnw) Posts: 3,248
    Nothing happening here. Supposed to be doing stuff but not now.

    Can you recycle carbon bike bits anywhere yet?
    There seem to be a few companies around that do it on an industrial scale, but don't know if I can give them my old forks to chuck in the mix.
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 22,310 Lives Here
    Morning folks, but only just.
    Traditional slow start has been enjoyed. Tea was followed by more tea which was followed by coffee.
    Large metal box was installed in front garden yesterday, Mini is now tucked away in the garage and small cheap car has replaced it. Better than the Mini in every way, but not as much fun.
    Should clean my bike but not sure if I can be bothered as it will only get filthy by the end of tomorrow.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 39,546
    Evening peeps,

    Bit of a late ne last night ferrying Stropteen around. Retrieved her from Brixton OK but why tf did they decide to meet up in Limehouse beforehand? :|

    Managed a lie in 'till nearly 10 when the dogs bladders could hold out no more. Seemed to spend most of the day buying stuff plus a spot of car maintenance.
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinnopinno Posts: 38,209
    edited 2 February
    tlw1 said:

    Damp here, hounds walked and now run to collect the car from yesterday’s fun. Wish I had used my car as would rather cycle than run today

    Uh?! Cycle there and put the bike in the boot.

    Me off to Weegie land early me but not as early as SG's usual rising hour the morra so I won't be able to post Monday's obtuse thread title.
    S - The Brazilian beach volleyball team
    W - Wiggle Honda

    "This year will be harder than last year. But that is good news; this year will be easier than next year."
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,059
    pinno said:

    tlw1 said:

    Damp here, hounds walked and now run to collect the car from yesterday’s fun. Wish I had used my car as would rather cycle than run today

    Uh?! Cycle there and put the bike in the boot.
    Car was 8 miles away, my car can fit a bike in but the current wife’s is a tiny car
  • pinnopinno Posts: 38,209
    edited 2 February
    tlw1 said:

    pinno said:

    tlw1 said:

    Damp here, hounds walked and now run to collect the car from yesterday’s fun. Wish I had used my car as would rather cycle than run today

    Uh?! Cycle there and put the bike in the boot.
    Car was 8 miles away, my car can fit a bike in but the current wife’s is a tiny car
    Ah well, you should have cycled there and put the car in yer backpack then.
    S - The Brazilian beach volleyball team
    W - Wiggle Honda

    "This year will be harder than last year. But that is good news; this year will be easier than next year."
  • LongshotLongshot Posts: 935
    edited 3 February
    Ignore
    You can fool some of the people all of the time. Concentrate on those people.
Sign In or Register to comment.