sunday the pineapples are burbling, soon they will feast once more

'ning

looks soggy again, grrr, will decide where i'm riding if/when the sun rises

i predict a doughnut with the coffee
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, raining heavily this morning, hopefully if the forecast is anything to go by it should stop a 8 o’clock ish, but I’m not holding my breath
    Have a good day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Damp here, hounds walked and now run to collect the car from yesterday’s fun. Wish I had used my car as would rather cycle than run today
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Nothing happening here. Supposed to be doing stuff but not now.

Can you recycle carbon bike bits anywhere yet?
    There seem to be a few companies around that do it on an industrial scale, but don't know if I can give them my old forks to chuck in the mix.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning folks, but only just.
    Traditional slow start has been enjoyed. Tea was followed by more tea which was followed by coffee.
    Large metal box was installed in front garden yesterday, Mini is now tucked away in the garage and small cheap car has replaced it. Better than the Mini in every way, but not as much fun.
    Should clean my bike but not sure if I can be bothered as it will only get filthy by the end of tomorrow.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    Evening peeps,

Bit of a late ne last night ferrying Stropteen around. Retrieved her from Brixton OK but why tf did they decide to meet up in Limehouse beforehand? :|

Managed a lie in 'till nearly 10 when the dogs bladders could hold out no more. Seemed to spend most of the day buying stuff plus a spot of car maintenance.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    edited February 2020
    tlw1 said:

Damp here, hounds walked and now run to collect the car from yesterday’s fun. Wish I had used my car as would rather cycle than run today

Uh?! Cycle there and put the bike in the boot.

Me off to Weegie land early me but not as early as SG's usual rising hour the morra so I won't be able to post Monday's obtuse thread title.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    pinno said:

tlw1 said:

Car was 8 miles away, my car can fit a bike in but the current wife’s is a tiny car
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    edited February 2020
    tlw1 said:

pinno said:

tlw1 said:

Car was 8 miles away, my car can fit a bike in but the current wife’s is a tiny car
    Ah well, you should have cycled there and put the car in yer backpack then.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Longshot
    Longshot Posts: 940
    edited February 2020
    Ignore
    You can fool some of the people all of the time. Concentrate on those people.