saturday fog in channel, uk cut off

'ning

coffee and what passes for hilly bits, cake or savoury, that is the question
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

• lincolndavelincolndave Posts: 7,334
    Morning, dog to walk, breakfast to eat ,coffee to drink, bike to ride
    Have a good weekend
  • oxomanoxoman Posts: 6,831
    Morning. Working today, running later as biking in high winds due later not good idea. Currently very dark out, was a tad noisy last night as local pub had a brexit P up and fireworks party.
    Moda wet bike
    Full-sus bouncer
    Giant CX bike
    Defy Pro2 Best Bike
    Boardman. Not so little oxo,s
  • lincolndavelincolndave Posts: 7,334
    Well I have just walked the dog, it’s took me all of my time to walk into the head wind, so it looks like an hour on the rollers today
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 17,813
    Walk the hounds, then take the older one out on a run. Then a few jobs and fun bike then over to some friends for dinner. Should be a good day
  • thistle_(mbnw)thistle_(mbnw) Posts: 2,938
    Overslept, missed the free bus to parkrun and just a touch too windy to ride to the local one so looks like a lazy day today.
    Might try the turbo/rollers/gym later.
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 37,603
    Apparently the forecast in the Atlantic is very clear :)

Decent lie in. Done a few jobs and now chilling in the local caff before the next round of stuff. More Dad's taxi beckons this evening - destination Brixton...
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinnopinno Posts: 37,627
    We're still under EU regs for a little while yet before the real fun starts.
    I hope the f*ckers in Kent suffer.

Wet here. Did a few jobs. Ragged the Porker silly. Verdict: change tyres. That's 200 miles on them. Okay 0-50, shyte 50+.
    S - The Brazilian beach volleyball team
    W - Wiggle Honda

"This year will be harder than last year. But that is good news; this year will be easier than next year."
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 37,603
    pinno said:

We're still under EU regs for a little while yet before the real fun starts.

Funny, quite a few leave voters said that too ;)
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]