my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, dog to walk, breakfast to eat ,coffee to drink, bike to ride
    Have a good weekend
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Well I have just walked the dog, it’s took me all of my time to walk into the head wind, so it looks like an hour on the rollers today
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Walk the hounds, then take the older one out on a run. Then a few jobs and fun bike then over to some friends for dinner. Should be a good day
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Overslept, missed the free bus to parkrun and just a touch too windy to ride to the local one so looks like a lazy day today.
    Might try the turbo/rollers/gym later.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Apparently the forecast in the Atlantic is very clear :)

Decent lie in. Done a few jobs and now chilling in the local caff before the next round of stuff. More Dad's taxi beckons this evening - destination Brixton...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,197
    We're still under EU regs for a little while yet before the real fun starts.
    I hope the f*ckers in Kent suffer.

Wet here. Did a few jobs. Ragged the Porker silly. Verdict: change tyres. That's 200 miles on them. Okay 0-50, shyte 50+.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    pinno said:

We're still under EU regs for a little while yet before the real fun starts.

Funny, quite a few leave voters said that too ;)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]