Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

wednesday blood everywhere, the ceiling, the walls, the tartare, mmm

sungodsungod Posts: 13,778
edited November 2019 in The bottom bracket
'ning

brekkie, coffee, visualisation of much data, allons-y, bier, tartare, eurostar lounge, train, it's a well rehearsed manoeuvre

paris is soggy
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

• veronese68veronese68 Posts: 24,665 Lives Here
    Wolverhampton here I come, not expecting tartare for lunch.
  • lincolndavelincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, feed up with this weather , I think a holiday is on the cards somewhere with some sunshine
    Have a good day
  • oxomanoxoman Posts: 9,721
    Moaning All, last day off and mutt to walk. Much threatening of making all technology in the house that young oxo uses is subject to Chinese tech use time of 90 minutes a day. On bike shortly.
    Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 46,806
    Free lunch on the cards as some of the financial controllers from around the region are in town for a 'conference'. No presentation to do either so just need to say hello.

Cant be bad.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_thistle_ Posts: 5,590
    Morning
    Rain has stopped for now, best get out inspecting things.
    There was a very unhappy soggy moggy howling outside his home this morning, serves him right for stopping out all night.
  • LongshotLongshot Posts: 935
    About to make a painful bank transfer but at least I have a brand new shiny bathroom to show for it. Also a lesson in reading estimates more carefully. Ho hum.
    You can fool some of the people all of the time. Concentrate on those people.
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 20,056
    I’m in dull Chester, at least a hybrid commute was enjoyed
  • Moist around these parts and parents are annoying me by booking a weeks skiing before Christmas for a very reasonable price.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • hopkinbhopkinb Posts: 7,074
    Magnificent breakfast at the Savoy courtesy of a recruitment consultant. Strolled back through the inns of court to walk it off.

Soggy soggy roads.
  • Brekky. Walk. Coffee. Paint. Lunch. Ride. Drinks. Dinner.
    Open O-1.0 Open One+ BMC TE29 Titus Racer X Ti Giant MCM One Cannondale Prophet Lefty Cannondale Super V SL Cove Handjob Cervelo RS
  • First mince pie of the year with lunch today. Looks like we're out for dinner too.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • pinnopinno Posts: 42,737
    Sunny and clear today! Now the temperature. has dropped.
    Porker #1 is up and running (sort of). I've inverted the permanent cold start condition to: permanent hot start condition. A bit pants seen as it's winter.

Pity you were in Chester TLW; you could have met up with VN69 and shared a jacket spud.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
    pinno said:

Pity you were in Chester TLW; you could have met up with VN69 and shared a jacket spud.

Laters.

There’s always tomorrow
  • pinnopinno Posts: 42,737
    tlw1 said:

pinno said:

Laters.

There’s always tomorrow
    How romantic.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • oxomanoxoman Posts: 9,721
    How, creepy. :D
    Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
    pinno said:

tlw1 said:

pinno said:

Laters.

There’s always tomorrow
    How romantic.

Leave now, you could join us